AVIP (adding volume if there is a profit) is an Expert Advisor from the series Trade systems with increasing volume of position. Yes, there are plenty of similar Expert Advisors. But this one is different:
- It is possible to set a "safe" part of the deposit when starting to work with it.
- There is a possibility to move the upper level of the safe part of the deposit when certain profit level is reached.
The Expert Advisor starts working with minimal lot (Started volume) in accordance with signals generated by 2 RSI with different periods. When profit reaches the value specified in Signal step adding lot, the Expert Advisor doubles the current value (in case it complies with safe part of deposit limitation, otherwise it sets a smaller maximum acceptable volume).
It stops increasing the volume in case the safe part of deposit limitation is is reached.
After closing a losing deal, it doubles the volume of the next deal if it complies with the limitation (as described above). Otherwise it uses a smaller maximum acceptable volume.
It trades continuously. After closing a losing deal, it opens a position in the opposite direction.
Positions are closed by Stop Loss levels. The Expert Advisor has two levels:
- initial, before a profit is obtained
The Expert Advisor uses the standard trailing stop module "Trailing Stop based on fixed Stop Level".
The list of Expert Advisor parameters:
- Expert_MagicNumber – identifier of deals of the Expert Advisor;
- Stop Loss level (in points) - initial Stop Loss level;
- Take Profit level (in points) - initial Take Profit level;
- Signal Period of calculation Small RSI - fast period of RSI;
- Signal Prices series Small RSI - price type for the fast period of RSI;
- Signal Period of calculation BIG RSI - slow period of RSI;
- Signal Prices series BIG RSI- price type for the slow period of RSI;
- Signal step adding lot - profit level at which the volume start to increase;
- Signal threshold signal RSI - threshold signal from 2 RSI;
- Stop Loss trailing level (in points) - trailing level of Stop Loss;
- Take Profit trailing level (in points) – trailing level of Take Profit;
- Started volume - initial (minimal) lot;
- Maximum volume - maximum allowed lot (limited by safe part of the deposit);
- Fixed part Deposit - safe part of the deposit;
- Step increase in the fixed part of the deposit - step for increasing the safe part of the deposit (can be equal to 0).
Parameters highlighted in the list are those affecting the EA performance in the strategy tester.
The Expert Advisor run on a specific symbol an timeframe trades both on larger (H1, H4, etc.) and smaller (including M1) timeframes.
Instances run on different charts (different symbols and timeframes) do not conflict with each other when performing deals, but - ATTENTION! In a specific combination of circumstances it is possible to get a loss that exceeds the fixed part of the deposit. The reason is the Expert Advisor manages the lots only for the chart it is run on, and the account balance controlled by the EA is common for all its instances run at the same time.
The Expert Advisor run on a single chart will fix (save) the specified part of the deposit, unless a force majeure situation occurs such as Internet or power disruptions, etc. and more prosaic reasons like Nibiru approaching to the Earth :)
- Adjust the Expert Advisor parameters in the strategy tester using the "Every tick" option
- Main parameters for adjusting:
- Stop Loss level (in points)
- Stop Loss trailing level (in points)
- Signal step adding lot
- Fixed part Deposit
- Step increase in the fixed part of the deposit
- Maximum volume(not always reached, since it depends on two previous values)