Unicorn Phi is a Multicurrency Expert Advisor based on positive hedge correlation strategy.
There are 23 ready-used packets that can be selected to trade or not. For each packet there are 3 options to use pair trade i.e : Pair 1 only, Pair 2 only or Pair 1 and Pair 2 simultaneously.
To use this EA, you should attach it on one chart only with any symbol and timeframe. Make sure the Account Mode is Hedging.
Since this strategy based on new bar to open position then you can use "Ope price only" on Strategy Tester to do backtesting or optimization process. The default input parameters use optimization result about 11 years since 2010 which use 19 packets.
- Expert name - expert's name.
- Expert version - version of this EA.
- Expert developer - developer name.
- Expert setup - explanation to attach this EA on a chart.
- Magic number - magic number.
- Background color - color of background display
- Title color - color of title display
- Text color - color of text display
- Button start color - color of start button
- Button close color - color of close button
- Initial balance, if 0 using current balance - Initial balance.
- Money management - use auto lots calculation.
- Risk in percentage terms - risk based on account balance to calculate lots.
- Volume in lots if money management false - fix lots if money management is set to false.
- Use Trailing Equity - if true trailing equity will active, default is false
- Trailing in - there are 3 options : Money, Points or Percents
- Trailing start - start trailing equity in this value
- Trailing width - trailing width
PACKET SETTINGS (Packet 1 - 23)
- Trade 1 ... Trade 23 - if true, this packet will trade
- Trade pair 1 ... Trade pair 23 - option to select wich pair will trade (Pair 1, Pair 2 or both)
- Signal value 1 ... Signal value 23 - value of signal (Aggresive, Moderate or Conservative)
- RR ratio 1 ... RR ratio 23 - Risk:Reward ratio
- Reverse order 1 ... Reverse order 23 - if true, open position in reverse order