Scalps Seeker GBPUSD
This is a system designed for scalping GBPUSD. Like any scalping system, transactions are carried out quickly, this requires broker with fast execution. Profits are 30-70 pips / 5 digits /, so that the broker must have low spreads. To find a suitable broker, you can use my other product “Low Spreads Seeker” – https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/7893 . Does not use Martingale. Money Management: the EA automatically carries out reinvestment, increasing the lot in accordance with the growth of a deposit.
- Lot - If you want a fixed lot of each deal set it here.
- Percent Risk - If you set Lot = 0 - any deal will have a volume which is calculated as a percentage of free margin set by the “Percent Risk”.
- Time Auto setting - If is "true" the robot automatically adjusts to GMT(UTC) time. Attention !!! If you use a tester, “Time Auto setting” must necessarily be “false”.
- GMT(UTC) Setting - If "Time Auto setting" is "false" put the difference between the time of your terminal and GMT(UTC).
- Take Profit – select its value after testing in the tester or a demo account.
- Stop Loss – select its value after testing in the tester or a demo account.
- Dinamic Filter - filter that limits losses.
- Maximum open Positions – the maximum permitted number of simultaneously open trades.
- Safe Mode - mode of closing deals under certain conditions. Reduces drawdown.
- Maximum Spread – limiter the spread. If spread is over the specified, deals are not performed.
- Slippage - limiter slippage.
• Using the information panel – (true/false) - switch the information panel on/off.
• Double-click and drag-and-drop can be used to move the panel to anywhere on the chart.