MBfx Atlas Caveman
MBfx Atlas Caveman (CADCHF) is a fully automated trading system for trading the currency market. It trades through all trading sessions. The system has been thoroughly stress tested and passed comfortably. Atlas Caveman does not use obsolete indicators instead it relies on statistics and probabilities to open and close trades. The main objective of the strategy is long-term survivability. The system can trade on a PC or VPS and is not latency sensitive so a slow connection of 300ms will be no problem for this Expert Advisor. All order trades have a fixed stop-loss and profit target; unprofitable or profitable trades can also be closed based on a technical signal.
Other products: Seller - Max Brown - notcher19 - Trader's profile (mql5.com)
- Fixed Lot - fixed lot size when Auto Lot is disabled
- Auto Lot (true/false) - when true auto lot adjusts the lot size based on the risk below:
- Low Risk - $1000 per 0.01
- Medium Risk - $500 per 0.01
- High Risk - $200 per 0.01
- Custom Risk - enables
- Custom Balance Per 0.01 Lot
- Lot Multiplier
- Min Distance Between Trades
- Take Profit
- Stop Loss
- Time Start
- Time End
- Max Allowed Spread (Points) - 1.5 pips = 15 points
- Magic Number
- Max Trades Buy - max open buy positions allowed
- Max Trades Sell - max open sell positions allowed
- Show Profit Panel - if true show the trading performance on the chart
Email support at AtlasRange@mbfxalgos.co.uk
How to Install:
- Set bars in history to at least 500.
- Open an empty CADCHF H1 chart and refresh the timeframes for MN (monthly) to M1 (1-minute) or use this free product to refresh the chart https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/47909
- Attach the EA to the H1 chart of CADCHF.
- Make sure that there are no errors in Experts tab.
VPS guard removed from code.