MBfx Smooth Operator AUDUSD dsh
MBfx Smooth Operations AUDUSD dsh - is a fully automated trading system for trading the AUDUSD. It trades through all trading sessions and focuses on Down Side Hunting (dsh) so is a short only strategy.
The strategy is based on Deep Reinforcement Learning and contains a self-adaptive algorithm which is not over-optimised as you can see from the forward test of the sister product MBfx Smooth Operations since this product uses the same technique. This EA has stable results for over 17 years (2003-2020 period) and the forward test of the sister product is in line with the back test. The main objective of the strategy is long-term survivability however should a back test out limit be breached, an update will be released shortly thereafter. The system can trade on a PC or VPS and is not latency sensitive so a slow connection of 300ms will be no problem for this Expert Advisor.
- Fixed Lot - fixed lot size when Auto Lot is disabled
- Auto Lot (true/false) - when true auto lot adjusts the lot size based on the risk below:
- Low Risk - $1000 per 0.01
- Medium Risk - $500 per 0.01
- High Risk - $100 per 0.01 - Use high risk with caution, you could lose you entire account!!
- Custom Risk -
- Custom Balance Per 0.01 Lot
- Lot Multiplier
- Min Distance Between Trades
- Take Profit
- Balance Stop Loss Percent - (5=5% and is the amount the open loss has to reach as a percentage of balance for all trades placed by the EA to be closed)
- Trading Start Time
- Trading End Time
- Max Allowed Spread(Points) - 1.5 pips = 15 points
- Magic Number
- Show Profit Panel - if true show the trading performance on the chart
Have questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Install:
- Set bars in history to at least 500.
- Attach the EA to the H1 chart of AUDUSD.
- Make sure that there are no errors in Experts tab.