Mission Control Trading Panel MT5
Mission Control is the ultimate all-in-one trade management tool including all necessary features and advanced functionality you need to control your trading activtiy while maintaining a clean and pleasant aesthetic.
The panel can be used to quickly open new trades with a single mouse click or automatically following customizable rules and also manage trades opened manually or by any expert advisor. Mission Control is the swiss army knife of trade management and can be flexibly configured to follow all kinds of risk management strategies. Powerful and highly configurable takeprofit and stoploss options can be applied to ensure you are always in full control of your trades. This utility can also automatically open locking orders as you desire, both as averaging (following the same direction) and martingale (following opposite directions), introducing numerous recovery and stabilization possibilites for your losing trades.
Everything that happens is immediately visible in the panel and chart, no guessing or recalculating required! Relevant levels are highlighted in the chart to avoid surprises.
All settings are directly accessible through the panel's interface and persist across trading sessions, so there is no need to tinker with tedious set files. There are no restrictions as to which features can be used in conjunction, but you are strongly encouraged to play around with the panel on a demo account to fully understand all the features and interactions and discover its great potential, your trading workflow and performance will significantly improve once you get to grips with Mission Control!
Note: All lines drawn in the chart refer to the bid price, that also means levels depending on the ask price move with the spread.
General recurring elements
- Lines in the chart: full lines mark price levels at which trades will be closed, dotted lines indicate where new trades will be opened, hover over a line to get more details
- Close buttons: immediately close the respective trades
- Open buttons: immediately open a new trade following the corresponding settings
- Disabled/Enabled buttons: quickly toggle individual features that you want or do not want to use
- Queue buttons: activate a feature once until it is used, it will be deactivated again after being triggered
- Combined/Separate buttons: decide whether the feature should handle buy and sell orders separately or together
Takeprofit/Stoploss specific elements
- Origin: decide whether to use the settings' standard baseline (breakeven in points or currency, depending on the setting) for calculating closing levels or always use the currency breakeven (only affects point levels)
- Point levels: offset in points from the chosen baseline at which the level should be placed
- Currency levels: profit in account currency at which the level should be placed
- Multiorder levels: when enabled these levels will be used as soon as there is more than one trade open in the monitored basket
- Trailing: (level) offset from the trailed baseline at which the level should be placed; (start) offset from the original baseline at which the trailing should begin; (step) offset from the last trailing update at which the next update to the trailed baseline should be made; (stop) offset from the original baseline at which no more updates to the trailed baseline should be made
Averaging/Martingale specific elements
- Distance: distance from the last trade at which the locking order should be opened
- Multiplier: factor by which the volume of the last order should be increased for the locking order
- Order Limit: maximum number of locking orders
- Lot limit: maximum volume of individual locking orders
- Lot calculation: decide whether to use the volume of the most recent order or the number of orders to calculate the locking order's volume