Hedge Trading with minimum lot exponent, good for unknown trend.
Best for high impact news.
- MagicNumber = 3377 - to separate and classify each symbol.
- FirstLot = 0.10 - I suggest using smaller lot, according to your broker.
- LotExponent = 1.44 - lot multiplier used after executing the first order.
- HedgeTakeProfit = 5 - take profit for the first order.
- LockPips = 5 - breakeven level in pips.
- SecondGrid = 13 - pips between the first order and the second order.
- GridStep = 13 - pips between the second order and the next order.
- Max_Level = 16 - maximum level.
- RsiPeriod = 14
- Upper = 65
- Lower = 35
- BbPeriod = 20
- BbDeviation = 2.0
I recommend using it on H1 chart, but you can try others timeframes.
Indicator logic: when RSI hits 65/35 levels and volatility according to Bands grows, it opens an order.
- Start_Hour_AM = 0
- End_Hour_AM = 1
- Start_Hour_PM = 12
- End_Hour_PM = 13
You are free to choose when to trade. The settings use broker local time.
- Trading only one or two hours a day. Choose time when you think the volatility is high.
- Choosing time when high impact news are published or before their publication.