Actual Timer Robot
This is a classic strategy for trend tools. The trading robot finds maximums and minimums for the specified time period and allows you to define the traded range and trade the range's breakthroughs. This simple tactics implemented in Actual Timer Robot grants you statistical advantage.
It is believed that the simpler the strategy, the longer it works. Many successful strategies based on that tactics have already been implemented (boxes, trade session time, ranges before the statistics release) - they work both on Forex market and on gold and silver. I use this strategy when trading the most liquid futures of FORTS (Derivatives Market section of the Moscow exchange). Optimize multiple parameters, check your observations in the tester and launch the EA on a real account taking advantage of the found market inefficiencies!
Actual Timer Robot is very flexible and contains the following parameters:
- Lots - used position volume;
- Open positions by market (true), by limit orders (false) - true: open market positions when the zone's level candle is closed. false - open positions by setting a limit order at the moment the zone ends;
- Slippage - permissible slippage;
- Use stoploss - use stop loss for opened positions;
- Stoploss - maximum allowed stop loss (in points);
- Shift price from definited range - level shift from the borders of a certain range;
- Takeprofit - take profit value (in points).
- Start range definition, hour - range definition start time (hours);
- Start range definition, minute - range definition start time (minutes);
- End range definition, hour - range definition end time (hours);
- End range definition, minute - range definition end time (minutes);
- Close positions (delete panding) hour - the time when positions are closed and pending orders are deleted (hours);
- Close positions (delete panding) minute - the time when positions are closed and pending orders are deleted (minutes).
- Zone color - color of the EA-defined zone;
- Magic number - magic number;
- Order lifetime, ORDER_TIME_GTC - forex, ORDER_TIME_DAY - futures - method of defining an order's lifetime on the server;
- Order filling type, ORDER_FILLING_FOK - forex, ORDER_FILLING_RETURN - futures - order execution method.
Actual Timer Robot is a good addition to your arsenal of the automated strategies. It can also be a good assistant in manual trading opening a position by the levels according to the specified schedule.