EA Elliot wave
EA_Elliott Wave trades based on Elliott Wave Theory. https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/objects/elliott/elliott_theory
It can trade on different timeframes from М5 to D1.
If you enable the martingale system, the deals are opened with the Step_Orders step. In that case, TakeFulls is decreased with the Step_changes_Take_Fulls step. It helps you to quickly exit the drawdown if it occurs. The martingale is used by the trading robot only to gradually increase the deposit load and provide efficient product operation.
It is recommended that you enable several currency pairs considering the deposit of 3000 units per one currency pair (Lots=0.1 and leverage 500:1). You can enable initial stop loss (by setting ProfitTrailing to false) and set TrailingStop. Its value can be changed from 100 to 1000 points (all settings are 5-digit ones).
- The Expert Advisor automatically re-invests (adds to the initial lot), while the deposit is increasing.
- Use different currency pairs optimizing positions by volatility and spread size.
- Timeframe_indicators - setting the timeframe of some indicators. By default - 30 minutes (from 15, 60, 240 minutes).
- Martingale - enable the martingale block. By default - True (True - on, False - off).
- Deposit - set the initial deposit, helps with reading reinvestment standards. By default - 3 000.
- Trade_in_fri - permission to trade on Friday. By default - True (True - enable, False - disable).
- CurSymbolOnly - allow position averaging for only one symbol if set to True (False - average all positions in the terminal).
- Loss_Orders - the value of averaging in case of a total negative result. By default - 9000 points (from 100 to 9 000 points).
- Take_Fulls - the value of averaging in case of a total positive result. By default - 50 points (from 10 to 9 000 points).
- AllPositions - allow trailing all positions in the terminal if set to True (False - trailing is enabled for only one symbol).
- ProfitTrailing - allow setting stop loss with trailing only in profit if set to True (if False, the stop loss will be set during opening of positions).
- TrailingStop - trailing stop level. By default - 350 points (from 60 to 1000 points).
- TrailingStep - the step of the trailing stop. By default - 50 points (from 10 to 1000 points).
- UseSound - sound is played for trailing stop if set to True (if False, no sound is played when stop is trailed).
- Multiplication_Lots - lot multiplier for the martingale mode. By default - 1.8 (from 1 to 10).
- Lots - initial order lot. By default - 0.1 (from 0.01 to 100).
- MaximalLot - maximum allowed trading lot. By default - 6 (from 1 to 100).
- TakeProfit - order profit target. By default - 200 points (from 100 to 9000 points).
- Level_Stop_Martingale - the drwdown level, reaching which the operation of the martingale block will be stopped. By default - 40 (from 5 to 100).
- Step_Orders - deal opening step if martingale is enabled. By default - 60 points (from 10 to 1000 points).
- Quantity_Orders -maximum allowed number of deal in martingale. By default - 8 (from 0 to 100).
- Equity_Stopping - closing deals when the equity level is exceeded. True - on, False - off.
- Total_Equity_Risk - the level of equity where all deals will be closed. By default - 20 (from 10 to 100%).
- Magic - order ID. By default - 222 (select any sequence of digits).