Binary Options Panel Demo
Binary Options Panel is developed for opening an option in a single click.
I believe, many binary option traders working via MetaTrader faced with price update and other issues not allowing them to buy an option at the right time. Besides, they had to re-enter necessary data after opening an option. And if there were some errors in the data, a Forex order was opened instead.
This panel solves all these issues. Besides, it is provided with the built-in check of the entered values. All you need is enter the lot volume, expiration time and press the appropriate button to buy or sell the option.
If your broker sets the maximum lot volume (for example, $200), while you want to open an order of $300, you have to open multiple orders simultaneously. To do this, set the maximum lot volume in the "The amount of separation" field, so that the panel splits your option rates in several orders. Thus, two orders with the volumes of $200 and $100 are opened in our case. If "The amount of separation" is 0, no split is done.
The panel is very space effective. It can be freely moved along the chart's window.
Note: The panel works only on the exchanges that support binary options trading via MetaTrader.
- enable autotrading in MetaTrader
- launch Binary Options Panel on a chart
- during initialization specify the minimum expiry time of your broker and, if necessary, the maximum lot size
- enter the lot volume and expiration time
- press buy/sell button to buy/sell the options
2) New option allows changing the minimum expiry time