SFE Price Action
SFE Price Action is an Expert Advisor with a great diversification of operations and different systems working in 15 pairs and 4 timeframes. This increases the chances of sustained growth and reduces exposure to a single pair or individual operations. The risk is very controlled.
Based on own price action rules, no hedge, martingale, grid or any other type of dangerous practices are used, such as not closing failed operations.
You do not need any knowledge, the configuration is very easy and you do not need configuration or optimization work. It is not necessary to be alerted about whether the EA should be enabled or not. Due to its high diversification and low risk, it is safe to leave it always connected.
Realistic management of internal adjustments. Instead of trying to find the exact values that fit the historical prices of each pair, the EA uses values that are effective in all pairs. This demonstrates the strength of the algorithms of the EA and reinforces the possibilities of maintaining the good performance in the future movements.
Counting on a 10-year backtest period and more than 2.5 years of live action since mid-2014, it shows the EA's great adaptability to any type of structural behavior in the market, in trend or sideways. The robot bases its advantage on intraday volatility, which often occurs independently of market bias.
It does not need sophisticated trading conditions or high execution speed, it works in any broker (ECN account recommended), and the computer resources needed to run the expert are very low. All pairs and timeframes recommended are handled from only four charts.
Pairs and timeframes
The EA works with the following pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, USDJPY, AUDUSD, EURGBP, NZDUSD, EURAUD, EURJPY, GBPJPY, AUDJPY, USDCAD, AUDCAD, EURCAD and XAUUSD and the timeframes M5, M15, M30 and H1.
The minimum recommended balance for the EA's use, with the recommended pairs and timeframes, is $1000.
- Broker_Server_GMT_Winter. Enter the GMT offset of your broker in the winter period (not DST).
- Broker_Adapt_GMT_On_DST_Period. Enter 'yes' if your broker changes the GMT offset, in the DST period.
- Broker_Symbols_Suffix_Name. Enter the suffix ONLY if the name of the symbols uses a suffix.
- Autolot_Apply. Select 'yes' if you want to set the size of the trades automatically.
- Autolot_Risk_Level. Risk level.
- Autolot_Balance_Percentage. Define the percentage of your account balance to assign (0-100%).
- Fixed_Order_Size. Size of the order here (only if Autolot_Apply is not selected).
- Disable_Day. Disable the day of the week for open trades (values from 1 Monday to 5 Friday, separated by semicolon character (;))
- Single_Chart_Mode. If selected, only one chart for each timeframe (M5, M15, M30 and H1) should be opened (EURUSD is recommended).
- Single_Chart_XX_Pairs. The list of pairs traded for each timeframe. Use the semicolon character (;) to separate the pairs selected.
- Order_Comment. Order comment.
- Special_Symbol_Name. Enter the names of the symbols (only if the expert can't find the symbols, even with the usage of the suffix)
- Track_Orders. Enter 1 to store a file tracking the opening conditions of the trades (in live trading).
- Use_Reversal_Trades. Put 0 if you want to disable the reversal trade system.
- Friday_Close_Trades_Hour. Put the desired hour between 0 and 23 to close the trades on Friday. -1 trades are not closed.
- added option to disable reversal trades.
- added GBPAUD and GBPCAD pairs.
- added the option to track the orders opening conditions (spread and slippage).
- added the option to close trades on Friday.
- parameter Autolot_Balance_Percentage, limit increased from 100 to 500. Be careful if use > 100.
- handle of the trading sessions improved.
- autolot feature improved.
- information panel added.
- customized comment option added.
- some minor execution problems fixed.
- SINGLE CHART MODE added!! With this mode enabled, you can run your selection of the 15 pairs recommended with only 1 chart opened for every timeframe (M5,M15,M30,H1). Then, from now, you only need to attach the expert to four charts!
Using the single chart mode, you will get the next benefits:
* very low consume of MT4 resources
* easy management of the parameters
* less orders sent to the broker at same time, getting less errors in the execution of the orders.
- Some pairs, specially XAUUSD, and some kind of trades, has been rebalanced to get a better distribuition of weights between the different pairs and strategies.
- The number of simultaneous trades has been reduced in general, and a 'light' mode has introduced, opening only 1 trade for every signal, designed for these accounts with low balance or brokers which don't allow a big number of open trades at same time.
- Revised list of recommended pairs and timeframes (see the comments on Inputs tab).
- The 'GMT-Offset' parameter is replaced by 'Server-End-Trade-NY-Session-Hour' parameter, which is more easy to check and in general is the same all the year.
- Added 'autolot' option.
1. control of extreme market conditions for not to enter.
2. control of number, length and duration of trades, for decrease the exposition when you run all symbols and timeframes recommended. You will notice that the trades will be resolved in less time than previous versions, and the number of simultaneous trades has reduced.
The recommended size of trades is 0.01 lots for every 2.500 $ of balance, as you can see on monitored signals.
3. some internal changes in the way of measure the price action levels. This result in more balanced selection of trades with better results along different environments.
news_action: If you want to force trade, no matter what default trading hours are, put this value in 1
modes: modes internally handled now, only run the modes with more than +2.0 profit factor on the backtest.
- Avoid counter trend entries if the system detects that there is a very strong movement in the other direction.
- Change of the SL strategy of the system 4 for try to not get caught when there is a pullback.
As a result of these changes, here are an example of the performance improvements:
EURUSD(5 min) : 1,96 to 2,42
EURUSD(15 min) : 2,05 to 2,45
GBPUSD(5 min) : 1,77 to 1,96
GBPUSD(15 min) : 1,93 to 2,19
XAUUSD(5 min) : 2,64 to 3,15
XAUUSD(15 min) : 1,82 to 2,30