SFE Bitcoin MT4
The EA use several systems focused on the Bitcoin / USD symbol.
Any doubt or more information, you are invited you to join to the telegram group of the sfe users community.
Telegram Community Group: https://t.me/sfecommunity
The EA is very easy to setup, and can be used with the default parameters. Only parameters related with the GMT of the broker and the size of the orders must be checked.
The EA must be attached to ONLY one Bitcoin / USD M5 chart.
The EA is very lightweight in resources demand, and can be used with other EAs.
- Broker GMT. Enter the GMT offset of your broker in the winter period (not DST)
- Broker appplies DST. Enter 'yes' if your broker changes the GMT offset, in the DST period
- Use leverage = 2.0 (0.no 1.yes) Enter '1' if the margin required for bitcoin in your broker is 50%
ORDER SIZE PARAMETERS
- Autolot. Balance percentage to consider (between 0-200.0)
- Size OPTION 1. %risk/trade. Risk assumed in each position.
- Size OPTION 2. Fixed Order Size. Applies if Option 1 = 0
- Apply Partial Closure. Put 0 for disable
- Min. Virtual Balance (used if balance is below this value)
- Lot Size Cap. If > 0, will cancel orders with higher size.
- Define the order comment. Special key word: #magic
- Test Fix Balance 10.000 (Put 1 for Fix the balance to10.000) the size of the orders will be calculated always with this fixed value