Turbo Candle EA
1- EA will utilize information from certain time frame to calculate its trading logic
2- EA is using an advanced technology to start and add orders based on the minimal risk and highest profits predictability.
|BEST USE: DURING RANGING AND CONSOLIDATION TIME AS A SEMI-AUTOMATED EA |
USE LAST VERSION 1.1 ready to be tested on EU 5M.
Turbo Candle EA SIGNAL has been started.
The valid subsequent order open price has to be below (if buy order) or above (if sell order) the first cycle order open price.
The sizing of the subsequent order will be based on :
* Input add size: 0.01
* input add every: 3 orders
* input addevery size:0.02
* This means, EA will add 0.01 for every subsequent, and every 3 orders, EA will add extra 0.02. For example, if first order is 0.01. Then the sizing of subsequent will be: 0.01, 0.02, 0.03, 0.05, 0.06, 0.07,0.09, 0.10, 0.11, 0.13, .. etc
Target profit will be a number of pips beyond the BreakEven (BE price). EA will draw a line on chart to show the BE of each cycle ( sell cycle and buy cycle). The breakeven will consider in calculation the spread and commission.
The common TP will be also shown on chart as a line for each cycle. Only one TP for all orders of the cycle. And only one SL for all the order of the cycle.
There is a stop loss for the cycle. This stop loss will be a number of pips ( below the last buy order of the cycle) and vice versa ( above the last sell order). When the EA add a new buy or sell order to the cycle, EA will update the SL for all orders of the cycle.
The EA also will show the TP price.
Once cycle will be closed by triggering either the cycle TP or SL, then EA will resume monitor candles to calculate a new valid first order for the new cycle.
Disable trading on certain day of the week and certain time. EA will not open a new cycle during these times. But it can trade the current cycles normally.
The chart buttons: there is a button on chart to close manually the cycle orders now.
* Magic buy: 111
* Magic sell: 222
* Enable : sell cycle, buy cycle or both or none ( Boolean)
* Use average candle signal on chart: 1M, 5M, 15M, 30M, 1H, or … etc ( Boolean) for default use 1M
* Monitor candle number (on input assigned chart) = 10 candles
* Entry ratio = 2
* First order size : 0.01
* First order size for balance: 5000
* CurrentTP = 7 (7 pips beyond BE)
* SL = 50 (means 50 pips beyond last order open price)
* subsequent add size =0.01
* Subsequent addsize every = 3
* Subsequent addsize every size = 0.02
* Disable trading after = Thrusday
* Disable trading hour = 1 am