Fundamental Gold MT5
MT4 Version: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/48667
This EA will never hold more than one position at a time! It is fully compatible to FIFO- and Netting-Accounts!
Because of the low trading-activity it can take some time to recover from a drawdown.
The goal is to grow the account over years instead of blowing it in weeks!
- Fundamental Gold MT5 for XAUUSD (free) - https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/54629
- Fundamental DAX MT5 for DAX or DE30 - https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/54631
- Fundamental SPX MT5 for S&P 500 or US500 - https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/54632
- Fundamental USD MT5 for EURUSD - https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/54633
- Equity SL and TP MT5 (free) - https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/56835
The Signal: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/737579
Telegram Channel: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAFcbJ1ZnnUyKR197YQ
Balance/Deposit: At least 500 ($/€/£) balance for this EA alone. At least 800 ($/€/£) balance for all four EAs of “Fundamental Series”, otherwise the risk-management does not work as intended.
Leverage (for the symbol): leverage of at least 1:20. Higher is good, but not necessary.
Low spread accounts are usually slightly more profitable but not a must!
How to set up (quick setup)
- 20% - high risk
- 15% - medium risk
- 10% - low risk
If you use „Smart Risk“ Mode you need to input the Symbol Leverage (which can differ form the overall Account-Leverage) for correct calculations. If no input is entered, the Account Leverage will be used. Check your brokers website to find infos about that or message me if you can’t find it out.
I recommend to set the Spread-Limit to about three-times the value of a "normal" spread value. If at your broker the spread usually is about 50, then set it to about 150.
- For quicker backtesting, disable the dashboard.
- The EA has only a tiny time window to place or close a trade. When backtesting with higher timeframes it can happen that there is no tick inside the time window. You always need to backtest on the lowest possible timeframe. The number of ticks is more important than the quality of the history data.
- If you use history data from the internet you might need to change the time offset according to the time zone of the history data. If you can't find out the time zone, message me, I will help you find it out.
Message me if you have a question or need help during setup!
- Additional internal safety features to avoid wrong setup as much as possible
- Inputs were reduced to make setup easier
- New color scheme
- Version numbers were skipped to make the MT5 EAs in line with the MT4 EAs