PriceProfit displays the total profit of all positions opened for a symbol on its chart. The values is calculated based on the price level where the script has been attached to. The price can also be set manually in the script inputs. Based on the calculations, the script draws a line at the calculated price level and shows the profit in the following format: <number of points/$ profit in currency @ total position volume>.
Script input parameters:
- Price - the price for profit calculation. If set to 0, the script uses the price on the chart, to which it is attached.
- BuyStop - consider pending buy stop orders in calculation.
- SellStop - include pending sell stop orders in calculation.
- BuyLimit - include pending buy limit orders in calculation.
- SellLimit - include pending sell limit orders in calculation.
- ConsiderTakeProfit - take into account the position take profit. i.e. if the price goes beyond take profit, the order is considered closed and is ignored in calculations.
- ConsiderStopLoss - take into account the position stop loss. i.e. if the price goes beyond stop loss, the order is considered closed and is ignored in calculations.
- ConsiderCommission - consider commission.
- ConsiderSwap - consider swap.