EA Scalper MT5
To keep abreast of the latest news and settings, join the telegram group:
Before opening each trade, EA checks the trading leverage of the account as well as the margin level. I do not recommend using more than 1: 100 leverage, please be aware of the risks. The EA will not open a volume that will lower your margin to less than 200 percent. it is a good protection against opening several positions on different pairs. therefore, we can trade 5-10 pairs at once and not worry about a large number of transactions. I use 1: 50-1: 100 leverage and I am happy with this protection!
IMPORTANT: Please contact me after buying for the correct paramter.
Before you buy a night scalper please be aware of the risks involved:
1) Past performance is no guarantee of future profitability (the EA could also make losses).
2) The backtests shown (e.g. in screenshots) are highly optimized to find the best parameters but therefore results cannot be transferred to live trading.
3) Any mean reversion can get caught on the wrong side of a fast movements due to unexpected news or flash crashes. This strategy will always use a stop loss, but still execution of the SL depends on your broker.
4) Night scalpers are dependent on good brokerage conditions, like low spread and slippage, which might be worse on high lot sizes.
EA Scalper MT5 is a mean reversion system during the quiet hours of the day. The EA trades at the end of the US session and at the beginning of the Asian session.
It does not use martingale or grid and has a stop loss for every position.
Symbols: EURUSD, GBPUSD, EURCHF, USDCAD, EURCAD.
Time frame: M5 and M15
Live signals and other products here - https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/leron34/seller#products
The default settings are GMT +2 for many popular brokers and automatic DST (Daylight Saving Time) switching. Please email me if you are not sure how to set the time on your broker.
The EA should run on a VPS continuously without interruption.
It is important to use real spread in backtesting and not some fixed spread. But be aware that the spread can be very different between brokers at that time.
The EA should be turned off on days of important events, for example general elections in UK, US or Europe!
- Lots = 0.01 this lot will be used for trading if RiskAllow = 0
- SpreadAllow= 1 Maximum spread at which a trade can be opened
- RiskAllow = 5 Loss if the price reaches Stop Loss (measured as a percentage of the deposit)
- SlipAllow = 7 Slippage
- StopLossPip = 100 Distance where the advisor will place a SL
- TakeProfitPip = 100 Distance where the advisor will place a TP
- MaxPoz = 1 The maximum number of simultaneously open positions in one direction. The EA has the ability to open more than one order in one direction. I do not use it. I did it at the request of users
- PipStep = 5 This function is also needed for the order grid. this is the distance from the previous order in points to open the next order. I do not use it. I did it at the request of users
- ChannelPeriod = 12 This is the indicator period in the form of the number of last candles
- GMT = 2 GMT of your broker. Most brokers have GMT 2. I trade and advise everyone to trade on IC Markets.
- DST = true Daylight Saving Time
- TimeOut = 1 This is the time in seconds between orders in the grid if you are using a grid. I do not use it. I did it at the request of users
- CloseProfitTimeOut = 2 This parameter determines how many points of profit to close if the deal was not closed during working hours. You can use a negative value.
- StartHour = 23 Start hour
- StartMinute = 3 Start Minute
- StopHour = 0 Stop Hour
- StopMinute = 59 Stop Minute
- Magic = 2020 Magic number for trades
- Visual = false This parameter enables and disables information on the screen during trading. For tests to increase speed it is better to disable
---added settings close lose---
---added settings pause---
---added settings leverage protection---
---added settings trand filter---
---added settings channel range---
---Bug OnTick Error fixed---