Pair trading EA Multi
Working timeframe: M5.
Currency pairs: any with direct correlation.
EURUSD + GBPUSD, the second currency is USD;
EURJPY + GBPJPY, the second currency is JPY;
GBPAUD + GBPCAD, the first currency of GBP, etc.
- UseBunch1 - 6 - use or not a bunch;
- Bunch1Symbol1 - Bunch6Symbol1 - the first currency pair of the bunch;
- Bunch1Symbol2 - Bunch1Symbol2 - the second currency pair of the bunch;
- SetFixLotOrPercent - choice, lot or percentage of the deposit;
- LotsOrPercent - lot or percentage depending on SetFixLotOrPercent;
- StartPips - the amount of discrepancy of currency pairs for the first entry in points;
- StepPips - the amount of divergence of currency pairs for additional inputs in points. Additional inputs are limited by the MaxEntry parameter. With every input StepPips grows. For example: the first entry at 500 points, the second 500 + 100, the third 500 + 200, the fourth 500 + 300 points;
- IndPeriod - indicator period;
- MaxEntry - the maximum number of inputs per signal;
- Slippage - slippage;
- Magic - magic number;
- TypeFilling - execution method. For some brokers, it is different. If the adviser does not work for you, change the type of execution.
Set files with settings can be downloaded in the "Discussion".