DeltaID5 R006 LongAndShort
The LondAndShort indicator is suited to calculate the resulting division or the difference between the closing price of two symbols.
The indicator must be placed on a chart, where it's symbol is automatically considered as "Symbol 1". The second symbol (Symbol 2) must be chosen as an input. In case Symbol 2 is not present on MetaTrader's MarketWatch, an error message will appear on the "Experts" tab of the terminal.
There are 4 calculation modes:
- Factor: it's the resulting division between the closing prices of symbol 1 and symbol 2 ( Symbol 1 / Symbol 2 )
- Inverted_Factor: it's the resulting division between the closing prices of symbol 2 and symbol 1 ( Symbol 2 / Symbol 1 )
- Difference: it's the difference between the closing prices of symbol 1 and symbol 2 ( Symbol 1 - Symbol 2 )
- Inverted_Difference: it's the difference between the closing prices of symbol 2 and symbol 1 ( Symbol 2 - Symbol 1 )
Other indicator features are:
- Automatic synchronization of prices
- Automatic language check (Portuguese or English)
- Automatic verification for trade-disabled symbols
- Automatic verification of equal symbols (symbol 1 equal to symbol 2)
- Information panel on the indicator's subwindow, where the calculation type is indicated
- Automatic adjustment of the information panel, not only on it's width, but also on it's centralized vertical position on the indicator's subwindow
- All indicator colors are customizable