The system enters in the pullback of short term trends.
Using a wide selection of symbols, the EA have a good diversification, which can lead to a stable growth.
The EA don't have external parameters, don't need any kind of effort to use, and don't need to be supervised, can be connected 24x7.
Don't use any kind of martingale, grid or hedge.
The EA is very easy to setup, and can be used with the default parameters. Only parameters related with the GMT of the broker and the size of the orders must be checked.
The EA must be attached to ONLY one M5 chart. Use an EURUSD chart is recommended.
If the names of the symbols aren't the common in your broker platform, update the names in the Symbol List parameter.
The EA is very lightweight in resources demand, and can be used with other EAs.
- Broker GMT. Enter the GMT offset of your broker in the winter period (not DST)
- Broker appplies DST. Enter 'yes' if your broker changes the GMT offset, in the DST period
- Use long term algorithm (0.no 1.yes)
- Use short term algorithm (0.no 1.yes)
- Autolot. Balance percentage to consider. Define the percentage of your account balance to assign (0-200.0).
- Autolot (mode 1). Percentage risk/trade. Risk assumed in each position
- Symbol List. The list of pairs to trade. You must use the semicolon character (;) to separate the pairs selected.
- Max. number of trades allowed
- Autolot (mode 2). Balance for each 0.01 Lots. Applies if value > 0 and Option 1 = 0
- Fixed Order Size (mode 3). Order size in lots. Applies if Option 1 = 0 and Option 2 = 0
- Autolot. Min. Virtual Balance. Balance used if is below this value
- Order Comment. Define the order comment. Special key word: #magic
- Test Full List (put 1 to test the symbols on the list at once) ONLY FOR MT5
- Test Fix Balance 10.000 (Put 1 for Fix the balance to10.000) the size of the orders will be calculated always with this fixed value
- Max. trades parameter added
- Fake SL implemented for avoid midnight spreads
- The trades are closed before the weekend (if friday session exists)