Fixed Split to "X" operation for fixed lot
Added an additional input parameter:
- Min Profit for trailing stop at evening
Changed the default settings to more secure.
- added the ability to select days for trading;
- added the ability to configure trading hours;
- added the possibility of reverse orders (test mode, not optimized yet), made at the user's request (disabled by default)
- added a filter for trailing stop on the NY session premarket (at low ATR auto MinPips/ fixed MinPips for trailing stop at all premarket NY session);
- NY pre-open min profit filter (MinPips for trailing) - On/Off
- NY pre-open filter only at low ATR (Auto Value MinPips) - On/Off
- NY pre-open Minimal Profit for TrailingStop (in pips)
added the ability to adjust the delay when setting the initial SL/TP
- Delay modify initial SL/TP
- added a method for calculating the lot LotStep by Balance Step (0.01 /100 for example)
- Lot calculation mode (Auto/Fix) - Lot per step (Auto)
- Deposit Step
- Lot Step
- added the classic martingale function (be sure to test it on the demo before using it)
- fixed the bug of deleting and placing an order with a slight change in the balance
- Added the option to disable trading on Friday
I recommend leaving this option enabled by default (added on request)
Also fixed minor bugs in the code.
Added input parameter
- Number of recovery trades - number of trades in recovery mode
- Added the ability to split a position into several orders (do not use it if you are not sure that you need it, first test it in real small account)
You don't need to update your EA (unless you need to)
- code optimization
- the trailing stop has been accelerated.
- Added additional checks for compliance testing and real trading;
- Added display of information about market activity (ATR filter)
- Added display of information about the start time of the expert Advisor on the current day.
- Updated the code to prevent possible discrepancies in transactions on the real account and the tester.
added an input parameter to clearly match FIFO rules
- FIFO compatibility (On/Off)