Brainko on EURUSD
Brainko is a trading system developed in combination of several indicators and strategies developed by our technical team which analyses the market conditions and tick values for proper entries.
The EA trades according to the scalping and trend based strategy.
Features of the Brainko on EURUSD:
- With default settings, the robot/EA will trade on EURUSD chart. For other currency pairs, you need to find other settings.
- Minimum initial deposit is $500
- Broker's recommended spread is up to 1 pips (10 points)
- Recommended leverage 1:100 or higher
- It is recommended to run the EA on VPS server so that it trades 24 hours a day.
- The robot can support your manual transactions.
- The EA calculates automatically Lot Size specifically for your account to be safe.
SYMBOL: EURUSD, symbol must have 5 digits, or 5 decimal
ACCOUNT LEVERAGE: 1:100 or greater
ACCOUNT TYPE: Both Real or Demo
TAKE PROFIT: Automatically
STOP LOSS: Automatically
LOT SIZE: Automatically
CHART TIME FRAME: All time frame
Testing the EA (Brainko):
To test the robot, be sure to use the MetaQuotes Demo account data (every tick based on real ticks)
Because Real Account tick price data are diverse in different brokers.
Note that the settings in the relevant screenshot image should be entered carefully.
Time frame: M1
Modelling: Every tick based on real ticks
Leverage: 1:100 or higher
Risk: 0.0002 (if the risk is lower than this value, the EA will place more positions but it will be more risky, and if it is above this value it will be more cautious)
Account type: Must be a HEDGE Account (when multiple positions are allowed on the same pair) and it was not tested on Netting accounts (where all orders merge into a single position)
You can test it on Demo Account first or Live with smallest deposit and after you become confident you can raise the deposit on the account.
NOTE! When you make a deposit or withdrawal please turn off Algo Trading, remove the EA/robot from the chart, make the transactions and after that you can attach the EA to the chart again and turn on Algo Trading.
Wishing you a great day and successful trading!