- Reviews (6)
- Comments (2)
- What's new
Terminator MTF indicator MT5
Terminator MTF is a multi symbols and multi timeframes indicator that can work with all these indicators :
- AC - Bill Williams' Accelerator/Decelerator oscillator
- ADX - Average Directional Movement Index
- AO - Bill Williams' Awesome oscillator
- CCI - Commodity Channel Index
- DeM - DeMarker
- OsMA - Moving Average of Oscillator
- MA - Mobile Average crossovers
- MACD - Moving Averages Convergence/Divergence
- PSAR - Parabolic Stop and Reverse
- RSI - Relative Strength Index
- STO - Stochastic
- WPR - Larry William's Percent Range
You can switch between indicators by clicking on buttons on left.
Information on how each indicator is used by Terminator MTF is detailed below.
You can switch easily between calculated values or simply a colored character of your choice by clicking on button <-> on left, under indictors buttons.
You can zoom in on the graph of your choice simply by clicking on the cell of the indicator which will then open the graph in the right time frame.
Detailed information on the parameters and indicators used on the blog page : https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/735349
Discord server for users community : https://discord.gg/Vefz78J (with channel #free-courses)
● You can now combine several indicators
● Hourglass on screen during recalculation
● Alerts if desired
● History of alerts in the Experts tab of the Toolbox bar
● Compiled with MetaTrader build 2485 according to MQL5 recommendations
● Text font size
● Space between lines
● Line separator
Requested to allow the display of more symbols on screen.
● Alphabetical symbol sorting option
● Complete indicator names on buttons tooltips