Easter Egg EU
- Quang Nguyen Dien
- Version: 1.1
- Activations: 10
- The Easter Egg (EE) is developed and fully completed in 3 years. Transaction pairs performed by this EA are experienced backtest process ( with 99% accurate data ) successfully at least 10 years for EURUSD.
- EA designing is not based on indicators to limit errors caused by the tools themselves. It also do not use tactics which can cause complete losses for accounts as Grid, Hedge... All robot transactions have stoploss and takeprofit.
- EA operates through many intelligence algorithms to determine and predict broken down point price. Along with setting stoploss and takeprofit properly, depending on each market stage, EA can bring quick profits or loses with a few trades. However, it should be noted that with a winning rate of over 90%, it is necessary for the EA to be active in 1 year in order to identify profits is the main trend of the robot clearly.
- The initial investment recommended is 100$, if the market is favourable during 2 or 3 months, you can recover capital quickly. If the market is unfavourable, it will take a year to be able to recover the capital.
The version is designed to perform transaction well with EURUSD and time frame is H1.
Time Frame: H1, Pair: EUR/USD
- Pair Operation: EURUSD
- Stop loss for orders
- Trade comment
- Magic Numbers
- Max slippage to active orders.
- Max spread.
- Auto lots (true/false): When true, auto calculate lots on margin account.
- Min lots: when Auto lots calculated.
- Risk percent: when to enable auto lots.
- Fix Lots: when Auto lots is false, this lots is used for orders.
- Virtual stop loss: if true, EE hidden real stop loss
- Stop loss (points): real stop loss
- Minimum profits (points)
- Trailing step (point)
Attention: To reduce DD, you need to adjust risk parameter of EA, but the profit will decrease. Please check the results by each month and year.
Forex is not only a risky market but also an interesting one. Investing right and be patient with your choice! Good luck.
The EA works exactly as advertised. excellent batting average so far! The author/engineer of the EA is easily accessible and always very helpful (always answers questions quickly).