This semi-scalper Expert Advisor operates by analyzing the market price movements and its acceleration.
The key parameters for optimization are take profit, stop loss, price acceleration, as well as trailing stop (if you want to use it).
The Expert Advisor is designed for high-liquidity instruments.
At the following link you can test a МetaТrader 4 version: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/4869.
- Lot - a lot that the EA will trade.
- Take Profit - take profit in pips.
- Stop Loss - stop loss in pips.
- Speed of Price - price acceleration.
- Magic - magic number for EA trades.
- Other Modify Method - use an alternative method fro price acceleration, i.e. its modification.
- UseTrail - use trailing stop.
- UseTrail calculates profit of a trade in pips. After the desired profit it sets Stop loss at the specified distance from the current profit and leeps it at the specified distance from the price. The desired profit is specified in "The usage of the Tralling stop when reach "X " value of the profit in points", and the distance in pips from it set in "The distance from the trailing stop to the price". Please note that the desired profit cannot be less than a predetermined distance set in Tralling stop parameters. The EA will return an error if you set incorrect values.
- This is Slippage - slippage in pips.
- Start time in hour - time (terminal time) where the EA will start to analyze prices.
- End Time in hour - time (terminal time) where the EA will stop to analyze prices.
We wish you every success!