- Reviews (2)
- Comments (7)
- What's new
Latency Arbitrage Demo Ai2Fx
DEMO Latency Arbitrage Ai2Forex
This is Demo version of "Latency Arbitrage by Ai2Fx" for strategy "Latency Arbitrage". This EA very easy to use. Only the important setting appears to you with the risk management module to protect your port, hight speed algorithms to gain the opportunity to make a profit and intelligent trailing stop.
Full idea and setup at blog https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/734298
Full Product EA Link: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/47503
Performance Result Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx7vF_VTEAA
1. Trade 0.01 Lot Only
2. Limit to 8 continuous trades, then you must restart EA.
3. EquityLimitation was fixed to 70%, if your equity is less than EquityLimitation the EA will
stop trade to protect your port.
(So, in DemoVersion your port should be more than 100$, because when the order is placed the equity will be decreased from the spread)
(But, in FullVersion you can vary the EquityLimitation e.g. 10% and hunt the profit from only 15$ of your beginning money)
How to Setup
1.First go to menu Tools>Options>Expert Advisor>Click "Allow DLL Imports"
- [Broker Type]: Select Broker Type = "Fast"
- [Suffix]: If slow has a suffix e.g. "EURUSD#" should fill # in this field.
3.Setup Slow Broker by drag the EA to chart and set the parameter below.
- [Broker Type] : Select Broker Type = "Slow"
- [Suffix]: If fast has a suffix, fill the suffix the same as fast broker for mapping, ex. "GBPUSD$" should fill "$" in this field.
- [OpenDiff]: Fill gap different value in 'point' in [OpenDiff] for detecting the arbitrage and open the order, ex. fill 38 means if price gap different between Fast and Slow = 38 points that open the order.
- [StopLost]: Fill Stop Lost value in point
- You can change the color of Fast Bid-Ask line at [FastAsk-Color] and [FastBid-Color] too easy check movement witch brokers seem to move faster or slower. This function will help you identify the Fast or Slow Broker.
-[Spread Limit]: This is one of Risk management function. Fill maximum spread in point to stop trade if spread over this value.
4. in Slow trade panel, wait for 1-minute when the text in the "Result" line turns from red to green color with text "ABT is running, Automate Shift OK" that's ready to trade!!
1. Aware stop the risk by fill [SpredLimit].
2. Stop lost will trailing by the smart algorithm to help reduce the risk and will trail to a positive position when your order has a profit.
3. For the idea, comparison you can visible the Slow Bid-Ask lines will follow the Fast lines that will possibly try to trade in small real money to estimate the result again.