- Comments (3)
Free Black Courser Forex Robot
Strategy is based on candlestick analyzes and my experience of several years.
Check the report of back-test for the past few years to see the performance.
This EA not only close orders by stop loss and take profit, but also make the perfect adjustment rapidly in a short period in adverse circumstance.
- It is Free!
- Buying or Selling on dips
- Orders are closed by stop loss and take profit or by some special signals(For example, sometimes it close the position by golden ratio)
- It works with USDJPY M15
- The EA works both with four and five decimal places
- TP=70 pips
- SL=60 pips
- This EA doesn't use martingale and only one Position will be taken at one time.
- Trade time is short (mostly ~12h)
- OpenDay - The EA will start trading from this day. 0=sun,1=mon,2=tue,3=wed,4=thu,5=fri,6=sat
- OpenHour - The EA will start trading from this hour (24-hour clock).
- Use_WeekClose_Function - If you wish to close all trades on Friday, you should set: Use_WeekClose_Function=true
- ExitDay 5. ExitHour 6. ExitMinute (24-hour clock) - If Use_WeekClose_Function=true, please input to ExitDay and ExitHour and ExitMinute (day,hour,minute can be any time you want). Example: If you want to close all trades on Friday 21:01, you must input:
- Slippage - Maximum allowed slippage. I use 3.
- Lots - The extent of the fixed trading volume. Free version can not custom Lots. It is fixed 0.1.
- MagicNumber - A unique identifier through which 「Black Courser Forex Robot」 recognizes and manages its own positions. If you use other EA on the same account, please ensure that each of them has a distinct unique identifier. Free version can not custom MagicNumber . It is fixed 99999.
- TP - Take profit (pips). I use 70, because 70 is the best performance on back-test. This EA works both with four and five decimal places, so it will automatically recognizes with your MT4 is four decimal or five decimal and adjust it to 1=1PIPS. Example: TP=70. If profit overs 70Pips then trade will be closed.
- SL - Stoploss (pips). I use 60, because 60 is the best performance on back-test. This EA works both with four and five decimal places, so it will automatically recognizes with your MT4 is four decimal or five decimal and adjust it to 1=1PIPS. Example: SL=60. If Loss overs 60 Pips then trade will be closed.
Please contact me whenever you have any questions.