HARPIA B3 (Brazil Bolsa Balcao) is a Scalper Expert Advisor.
Main Contracts: Mini Index and Mini Dollar - WIN and WDO.
HARPIA | B3 Settings
- MagicNumber: ID that must be changed if you want to install the Expert Advisor on different graphics, without interfering with each other, and behave as a single Expert Advisor.
- MaxSpreadByTickSize: 2 by default. Larger spreads are not recommended because of the strategy.
- LotsMode: you can choose between Fixed Lot or Automatic Lot.
- FixedLotSize: if chosed in Lots Mode the value "Fixed", you can put the lot size that you wish the EA open.
AutoLotRiskPercent: if chosed in Lots Mode the value "Automatic", the robot wil calculate the percentage of the balance that you accept to expose. Take the following formula into consideration before changing this number:
- Automatic Lot Size = ((Free Balance of Account * RiskPercent) / 100);
- MaxPositions: You can put how many trades in the same time you want to. For Netting Accounts, the value is 1; for Hedge Accounts, if the HandTurnSystem is active, the value can be higher or equal 4.
- Use Strategy_B: Choose between true or false to activate strategy B and operate more often.
- RenkoBoxSize: Size of the Renko box for EA decision making. Recommended 25 for WIN and 15 for WDO.
- BreakEvenProfit: to add minimum profit (in ticks) before triggering the Trailing Stop.
- Value can be 3;
- These setting can help you achieve minimum profit and pay B3 fees, charged per contract.
- BreakEvenDistance: to add the distance (in ticks) between the market price and the minimum profit. It's at 1.
- TrailingStopDistance: Distance between prices and StopLoss, when the profit is positive, the EA will drag the StopLoss to the distance defined in this parameter. 3 is the most recommended.
- VirtualStopLoss: Distance from StopLoss (virtual), in ticks. It works if one or more of the defense systems below is disabled, or the number of MaxPositions is insufficient to activate them (1, 2 or 3), even if the defense systems are enabled. It will be activated in cases where the EA is unable to activate the defense systems in time.
- DailyLossLimit: Daily loss limit, in ticks. It is at 90 ticks, by default. Upon reaching daily loss, the Expert will only start trading on the next trading day.
Hedging System by Tick Size
NOTE: This section works only for Hedge Accounts
- UseHandTurnSystem: Choose between true (on) or false (off), to work with the coverage system, instead of assuming Stop Loss.
- HandTurnStart : distance in Ticks to add a pending coverage order, contrary to the direction of the position sent. It is at 25 ticks, by default.
- UseFloatOrders: If activated (true), it works together with the HandTurnSystem which, instead of assuming the StopLoss of one of the two, activates two floating orders to walk close to the market price, in order to try to cancel the lock generated by HandTurn. Thus, he will close the group of these 4 positions when he reaches the group's positive balance. If not and if there is a balance for the day to close, it will close to avoid additional brokerage.
- OneWay: only one price direction at a time will be accompanied by the floating order, without moving the other direction.
- TwoWay: the two price directions will be accompanied by floating orders.
- FloatOrdersDistance: distance or range (in ticks) over which orders will track prices.
- FloatOrdersStopLoss: StopLoss for floating orders, in case there is a discount during the defense strategy.
- BeginHour and BeginMinute: Hour and Minute for the EA to start working.
- EndHour and EndMinute: Hour and Minute for the EA to stop working.
- CloseAllAtEndOfDay: If the value True is set, after trading hours, orders will be closed.
- Best Contracts: WIN and WDO. Drag the robot to a WIN $ or WDO $ chart, so that it opens the chart in the current contract.
- TimeFrame: All.
- VPS recommended.
- Hedge account is recommended.
- Initial Deposit: R$ 1000.00.