HARPIA B3 (Brazil Bolsa Balcao) is a Scalper Expert Advisor.
Main Contracts: Mini Index and Mini Dollar - WIN and WDO.
HARPIA | B3 Settings
- Magic Number: ID that must be changed if you want to install the Expert Advisor on different graphics, without interfering with each other, and behave as a single Expert Advisor.
- Max Spread By Tick Size: 2 by default. Larger spreads are not recommended because of the strategy.
- Lots Mode: you can choose between Fixed Lot or Automatic Lot.
- Fixed Lot Size: if chosed in Lots Mode the value "Fixed", you can put the lot size that you wish the EA open.
Auto Lot Risk Percent: if chosed in Lots Mode the value "Automatic", the robot wil calculate the percentage of the balance that you accept to expose. Take the following formula into consideration before changing this number:
- Automatic Lot Size = ((Free Balance of Account * RiskPercent) / 100);
- Max Positions: You can put how many trades in the same time you want to. For Netting Accounts, the value is 1; for Hedge Accounts, the value is 5. If the Hedging System is active, the value is 20.
- Use Strategy_B: Choose between true or false to activate strategy B and operate more often.
- Break Even Profit: to add minimum profit (in ticks) before triggering the Trailing Stop.
- Value can be 3;
- These setting can help you achieve minimum profit and pay B3 fees, charged per contract.
- Break Even Distance: to add the distance (in ticks) between the market price and the minimum profit. It's at 1.
- TrailingStopDistance: Distance between prices and StopLoss, when the profit is positive, the EA will drag the StopLoss to the distance defined in this parameter. 3 is the most recommended.
- Virtual Stop Loss: Distance from StopLoss (virtual), in ticks. Works only if Hedging System is disabled.
- Daily Loss Limit: Daily loss limit, in ticks. It is at 100 ticks, by default. Upon reaching daily loss, the Expert will only start trading on the next trading day.
Hedging System by Tick Size
NOTE: This section works only for Hedge Accounts
- Use Hedging System: Choose between true (on) or false (off), to work with the coverage system, instead of assuming Stop Loss.
- Hedging Distance: distance in Ticks to add a pending coverage order, contrary to the direction of the position sent. It is at 50 ticks, by default.
- Use Pre-Hedging: option to use or not to use a pending cover order halfway before reaching the final cover order. This will be used to reduce the total coverage loss according to the tick distance set in this function.
- Example: If your Hedging Distance is at 100, it means that your position will lock at 100 negative ticks. If your Pre-Hedging Distance is activated and at 50 ticks, your position will be covered at 50 ticks, leaving you with 50 negative ticks. Upon reaching the final hedge order, which is 100 ticks away, the Expert will close the position in the middle (the Pre-Hedging), with a profit of 50 ticks, with the Expert missing another 50 ticks to be able to close this covered position that got 100 negative ticks. He will use the profit for the day and that of the Pre-Hedging orders in order to close any negative positions.
- Pre-Hedging Distance: Distance from the Pre-Hedging order explained above, in ticks. It's at 25, by default.
Trade Time Settings
- Begin Hour and Begin Minute: Hour and Minute for the EA to start working. It is at 8:50 AM by default.
- End Hour and End Minute: Hour and Minute for the EA to stop working. It's 16:29 PM by default.
- Close All At End Of Day: If the value True is set, after trading hours, orders will be closed. If you want to Swing or Position Trade, disable this function.
- Best Contracts: WIN and WDO (Mini Futures Index and Mini Futures Dollar). The robot will automatically open orders in the current contract. If this does not happen automatically, drag the robot to a WIN$, WDO$, or any other graph without the corresponding letter and year, which it will search for the current contract and change the graph.
- TimeFrame: All.
- VPS recommended.
- Hedge account is recommended.
- Initial Deposit: R$ 2000.00.
Virtual Take Profit;
Break Even for Stop Gain added, to be compatible with the Stop Loss values.
Macro and Micro trend filter adjustment for all strategies;
Modification from NettingStopLoss to VirtualStopLoss. Works for Netting and Hedging accounts;
Hedging System modified for optional choice, if activated, will replace VirtualStopLoss, and trigger pending orders against;
Revision of the graph's aesthetic code;
Addition of Advanced Macro and Micro Trend Filter;
Reverse virtual takeProfit adjusted from 2/3 to 1/4 of the profit achieved.
Change from Local Time to Server Time;
Treatment against accidental duplication of pending orders;
StopLoss Skipping treatment;
Exclusion of the UseFloatOrder function, aiming at preventing losses;
Fixed error when changing contract.
Floating pending orders and market orders with added filters, to avoid repetition of orders over the same price already executed;
Control of counting the number of orders and positions executed in the queue added to the number of new orders that will enter, so as not to exceed the MaxPositions limit;
Filtering to avoid operations in very sudden price changes;
Push notification to notify when the account is out of margin for hedge orders;
Improvement of the pending orders exclusion function;
Improvement of the position closing function when reaching the maximum daily loss.
BreakEvenDistance: distance from the market price and the minimum profit;
Improved TrailingStop for better response rate;
Virtual TakeProfit added to guarantee 2/3 of the profit that is beyond the guaranteed TrailingStop;
DailyLossLimit to limit daily loss, in ticks;
Pending order shipping added;
UsePreHedging added for the Expert to place a pre-coverage order in the middle, before reaching the coverage order (Hedging Distance);
UseFloatOrder inserts a pending order that fluctuates along with the price, to take advantage of any opposite movements before starting to trigger the pre-coverage and coverage orders;
Revision of the Chart Event to automatically select the current month and year asset, for WIN and WDO;
Support review for Netting accounts;
Limitation review for the number of orders and simultaneous positions in the queue;
Added event to optimize memory consumption and system processing;
Closing of open positions at the end of the day, on the contract expiration day;
Hedge function to add new positions instead of expired ones, the next day, if the CloseAllAtEndOfDay option is disabled;
Closing of simultaneous hedging positions when reaching a certain profit;
Price filter added to avoid reversal zones;
Review of margin calculation before sending orders;
Review of stop loss modification and pending price, before making the changes;
Exclusion of pending orders placed when the main position reaches its target;
Double improvement of the function of closing positions with coverage, calculating the last registered balance and the daily balance.
Stop Loss, for Netting Accounts.
If MaxPositions is 1: EA will operate like a Netting Account (even in Hedge Account)
If MaxPositions above 1: EA will operate like a Hedge Account (only in Hedge Account)
On hit the Stop Loss value (in Positions Settings By Tick Size), the EA will calculate how many profits it made before close the negative positions.
- Bug fixes with brokers.
-Improvement of the Trailing Stop;
-Option to close orders at the end of the trading session.
Very Important! Before you trade with them, please change the ContractMode to respective contract.
Other Contract: Type the contract that you want to trade with another contract. But it at your risk!
Fixed Lot changed to LotsMode: Fixed or Automatic
Positions Distance: ticks distance to give space between positions, to avoid send positions repeated.
Positions Settings By Tick Size: All settings were improved to work generical with ticks, not as points, in contracts with different price units.
Use Take Profit: Optional Take Profit function added.