Pending order placer
This EA places 2 pending orders - 1 buy stop and 1 sell stop. Perfect if you are trading news.
- Date and time are configurable - YYYY.MM.DD HH:MM:SS. For extra precision trading, it is even possible to select the second parameter.
- For order executing, EA uses the market watch time, not individual pair ticks, so that it is able to place the orders as fast, as your broker can handle accepting them.
- Configurable TP and SL.
- TP and SL are automatically adjusted if there has been a price gap.
- You can choose the lot size.
- 2 consequent breakevens.
- Enter time - the time the orders will be placed. YYYY.MM.DD HH:MM:SS - YearMonthDate HourMinuteSecond
- Expiry time - the time the orders will expire and will be canceled.
- DistanceOfOrder - the distance between the market price and the order price at entry time.
- TP - take profit.
- SL - stop loss.
- Breakeven - true/false.
- BreakevenAfterPips1 - after how many pips, the stop loss is set to PipsBreak1 number.
- BreakevenAfterPips2 - the same.
- New function added - If the buy stop is hit, the sell stop is deleted and vice versa.
- New function added - TradeOpposite:
When the initial stop loss (not breakeven stop loss) is hit, at that place the ea opens a opposite trade of the trade which had stop loss hit. The new trades stop loss is the old trades open price.
Lot for opposite - You can choose the lot size for the opposite trade.