EA PENDING ORDER bars
EA PENDING ORDER bars
All the strongest movements occur only during the news. However, it also happens that the news on one currency pair influences other currencies, though no news was released for them. For this Expert Advisor, I do not use news lists or indicators (which are late anyway). The principle of the Expert Advisor operation is quite simple.
EA Pending Оrder bars places BUYSTOP and SELLSTOP pending orders at the distance equal to the arithmetic mean value of the last bars' height or at the minimum allowed distance from the current price. The Expert Advisor places orders within the specified number of seconds before candle closing (TimeStart parameter) and removes non-activated orders within the specified number of seconds after a new candle is opened (TimeEnd parameter). The product works on any currency pairs and periods. Pending orders are placed with a preset StopLoss and TakeProfit (the corresponding parameter is disabled when equal to zero). The time filter works round-the-clock or by trade sessions (HourStart - hour when the Expert Advisor starts placing orders and HourEnd - hour when the Expert Advisor stops).
Orders are closed by:
- Profit (set percentage from the total profit balance)
- LossControl (StopLoss is moved as soon as possible if the trade profit is not negative)
The product is most suitable for the following strategy: the Expert Advisor is applied to M5 or M15 charts of several currency pairs (each pair's parameters for the last two weeks are optimized), and TakeProfit will be yours. However, keep in mind that all existing robots are just simplifying trader's work without replacing humans entirely.
- PERIOD - the Expert Advisor's working timeframe.
- FixLot - fixed lot.
- Magic - the Expert Advisor's order and position IDs.
- HourStart - the hour when the Expert Advisor starts placing orders.
- HourEnd - the hour when the Expert Advisor stops placing orders.
- Profit - percentage from the total profit balance.
- StopLoss - stop loss size (0 - disabled).
- TakeProfit - take profit size (0 - disabled).
- DeltaBar - the number of the last bars for calculation of the arithmetic mean value used to shift from the current price.
- TimeStart - number of seconds before a candle is closed.
- TimeEnd - number of seconds that should pass from the moment a new candle opens, after which non-activated orders are removed.
- LossControl - moving StopLoss (if the trade profit is not negative) as soon as possible (false - disabled).
- BUStart - profit in points for moving StopLoss.
- sizeBU - break-even size in points.
- TrailingStop - trailing stop.
- TrailingStart - profit size for beginning TrailingStop (in points).
- TrailingDist - TrailingStop distance from the current price (in points).
- TrailingStep - TrailingStop step (in points).
- Commentary - comments in Experts tab.