Easter Egg 1 EA
- The Easter Egg (EE) is developed and fully completed in 3 years. Transaction pairs performed by this EA are experienced backtest process ( with 99% accurate data )successfully at least 5 years, GOLD pair is 10 years. The robot is also tested on real accounts for more than 1 year, the rest results have a winning rate of over 90% and correct with the backtest results.
- EA designing is not based on indicators to limit errors caused by the tools themselves. It also do not use tactics which can cause complete losses for accounts as Grid, Hedge... All robot transactions have stoploss and takeprofit.
- EA operates through many intelligence algorithms to determine and predict broken down point price. Along with setting stoploss and takeprofit properly, depending on each market stage, EA can bring quick profits or loses with a few trades. However, it should be noted that with a winning rate of over 90%, it is necessary for the EA to be active in 1 year in order to identify profits is the main trend of the robot clearly (can check the real signal to see clearly).
- The initial investment recommended is 1000$, if the market is favourable during 2 or 3 months, you can recover capital quickly. If the market is unfavourable, it will take a year to be able to recover the capital ( check the real signal to see it).
With Easter Egg 1, EA can perform transaction well with GBPUSD and time frame is H1.
Inputs for EE1
Time Frame: H1, Pair: GBP/USD
- Pair Operation: GBPUSD
- Stop loss for orders
- Trade comment
- Magic Numbers
- Max slippage to active orders.
- Max spread.
- Auto lots (true/false): When true, auto calculate lots on margin account.
- Min lots: when Auto lots calculated.
- Risk percent: when to enable auto lots.
- Fix Lots: when Auto lots is false, this lots is used for orders.
- Virtual stop loss: if true, EE hidden real stop loss
- Stop loss (points): real stop loss
- Minimum profits (points)
- Trailing step (point)
Forex is not only a risky market but also an interesting one. Investing right and be patient with your choice! Good luck.