- Reviews (14)
- Comments (253)
- What's new
- List of Tradefields (Tradefields) - is trade fields list commas separated, default empty string;
- Lots Multiplier for grid orders (MultiLots) - is a multiplication size factor for grid lots, default 0.0;
- Profit for grid orders (GridProfit) - profit in pips for calculating and closing a grid of orders, default 1000;
- Step for grid orders (GridStep) - pips step to open the next order in the grid, default 20;
- Orders count maximum (MaxPositions) - maximum number of orders for grid trading, default 50;
- Margin Level minimum (MarginLevel) - minimum allowable percentage for Margin Level, default 0.0;
- TakeProfit (TakeProfit) - is orders take profit, default 500;
- StopLoss (StopLoss) - is orders stop loss, default 500;
- Trailing Stop (TrailingStops) - is orders trailing stops , default 100;
- Spread (MaxSpread) - is maximal spread, default 50;
- Indicator Filter (Indicator) - is the indicator used, default Candlestick Pattern;
- Auto Optimization (Autooptimize) - activation of auto optimization mode, default false;
- Optimization Period in bars (OptimizeBars) - history period in bars for auto optimization, default 100000;
- Optimization Step in bars (OptimizeStep) - period in bars through which to repeat auto optimization, default 0;
- Optimization Folder (OptiFolder) - folder identification for saving optimization files, default empty;
- PlayMonday,PlayTuesday,PlayWednesday,PlayThursday,PlayFriday - is time to play on weekdays, default "00:00-24:00";
- PlaySaturday, PlaySunday - is time to play on weekend, default empty string;
- Magic (Magic) - is orders magic number, default 7777779;
- Comments (Comments) - is orders comments, default empty string;
By default, the List of Tradefields is empty and if you don’t define anything there, trade field formed automatically on mini-lot with symbol and timeframe which are selected to run the EA in the Tester or on the Terminal chart.
You can define trade fields by specifying the size of the lot with the symbol and timeframe colon separated, for example 1.0:EURUSD:H1 or 0.01:GBPUSD:M1. Lot can be defined as percent from deposit for example 1%:EURUSD:H1. All work trade field are visualized on screen (See Screenshot)
The EA is recommended to be used AUDUSD, NZDUSD, EURUSD, USDJPY, USDCAD, USDCHF, GBPUSD, GBPJPY, GBPCHF, CADJPY, CADCHF, EURGBP, EURAUD, AUDCHF on Hedge Accounts with a leverage of 1:100 or more.
Consider the fact that the EA uses a neural network and machine learning on historical data, so in training time intervals the trading results can be excessively good. But this should not be guided by and always check the EA for forward trading, because the market is constantly changing and the results may be different.
Auto optimization is enabled or disabled using the new setting - flag Auto Optimization. If this flag is true, then after the usual EA run in the Tester, a special file will be created in the folder: Disk:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\Common\Mr.Pepper on your computer.
This file is available in all MT4 and MT5 terminals only on the current computer, for transfer it can be manually copied to another computer or VPS.
Until this file is not deleted by you, it will always be automatically opened and used every time the EA is launched in the tester or on the chart.