Adaptive Scalper EA
Adaptive Scalper EA is an indicator based EA and it's not a tick scalper EA. It does not comply with FIFO rules, need 1:200 leverage minimum, and a low spread broker. Adaptive Scalper Expert Advisor using a smart risk-management system - will automatically detect price movement on 4 time frames and act according to the current condition. It is recommended to use a low spread broker and a VPS. You can start using it with $100 only. Use it on 15 minutes time frame.
- ExpertName = Change it to hide EA name from brokers
- MagicNumber = Unique number for strategy 1
- MagicNumber1 = Unique number for strategy 2
- MagicNumber2 = unique number for strategy 3
- MagicNumber3 = Unique number for strategy 4
- Start_Hour = Hour of mt4 terminal where the EA will start enter the market
- Start_Minute = Minute of mt4 terminal where the EA will start enter the market
- Stop_Hour = Hour of mt4 terminal where the EA will stop enter the market
- Stop_Minute = Minute of mt4 terminal where the EA will stop enter the market
- SafeMode = A smart risk-management system, please always set to True
- Lots = lot size for fixed trade if Risk set to 0
- LotDecimal = if your broker start with 0.01lot with increment of 0.01, set it to 2. If your broker start with 0.1 lot with increment of 0.1 lot, set it to 1.
- Risk = Percentage of equity to trade, if you are using Risk = 0 it will trade a fixed lot
- MaxTrades = Maximum number of open trades at a time
- SL3 = StopLoss
- SL= StopLoss , both stop losses are part of the smart risk-management system
- TP = Target profit
- atr_m15_max_pips = maximum pips on m15 using atr
- Spread = is the maximum spread in pip to limit spread allowed to trade
- ECN = True if you are using an ECN account, False if you are using a non-ECN account/Standard account. it's not a problem to set it to True on all account types.
Strategy Tester Result
Tested for 14 years: On EURUSD year 2000 to 2014 it generate in the tester more than $32,000,000 from $100 deposit using Risk= 10 !
Adianto is a professional trader since 2006, he suggest to everyone in
MQL5.community not to buy EA if the author does not show a monitoring
account on mql signals. You can find Adaptive Scalper EA monitoring,
2. Close All = a feature where you can force to close all open orders instantly when you set it to True. This is intended for semi automatic trading.
3. Trading Day Settings = a feature where you can set on what day to trade, divided in AM/PM.
4. Write log at which the order was triggered at, and the price that was actually obtained. Also write the exact pip slippage on entry and exit.
5. Write log of the time needed for entry and exit in millisecond.
6. Fixed small bugs.
2. Added recommendation notes on chart
2. Fixed small error.