TimeProfit is a fully automated grid trading system for any currency pairs and timeframes, which uses various indicators determining trends and filtering entry points.
We trade all timeframes and tools, use the sets that we offer you.
You can use the restrictions on the number of transactions and the algorithm to exit the drawdown.
!!! Before Testing you need to download 4H ticks !!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHtLjZwpXzM&t=30s - videoguide to our product
- Work with different deposits, from $1000 and above
- Automatic adaptation to the current market and currency pair
- It does not depend on the spread, commission, execution and type of broker
- To work on 4 and 5 signs you need to use a specific set file. As well as work on "yen" accounts, as they have 3-digit quotes
- Drawdown exit algorithm
Currency pairs: USDJPY, USDCAD, USDCHF, EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD.
The EA can be launched at any time, regardless of the news release.
- Direction of trade - sale (only Sell), purchase (only Buy)
- Use the main signal for the first entry when trading in both directions? - enter by indicators - (false / true)
- Money Management Option - if the Apply multiplication after the second transaction option is selected, (martingale after the second transaction / averaging)
- Next Lot Multiplier
- Starting grid lot
- Take-Profit (points) - size of Take-Profit in points based on 4 signs
- Minimum distance between orders (points) - min. distance between orders in points by 4 signs (for entering by indicators)
- Maximum number of simultaneously open orders - max. number of orders for each direction of trade
- Use a TMA1 / 2 filter for the input signal? + TimeFrame - use the 1st trend indicator to confirm the entry, (true / false)
- How to apply TMA filters? - how to use a trend indicator, Only the first entry into the grid only the first entry into the grid, For all grid orders for all grid orders
- Use a Snipers1 / 2 filter for the input signal? - use the 1st indicator Sniper to enter, (true / false)
- How to use Snipers1 indicator? + TimeFrame - how to use the Sniper indicator, entering the zone - entering the overbought or oversold zone, leaving the zone - leaving the zone, Main signal filter (in the zone) - staying in the zone
- UpLevel / DownLevel - Zone Levels
- How to apply Snipers filters? - how to use the Sniper indicator, Only the first entry into the grid, only the 1st entrance to the grid, For all grid orders for all grid orders
- Condition, when using signals from the Sniper indicator to exit or enter the zone, the signal according to the trend indicator is used secondarily
- Apply virtual grid? - use virtual grid, (true / false)
- Real deal number - from which transaction to open real transactions
- Continue grid logic (deals volume)? - continue the logic of real transactions after virtual transactions (true / false)
- When continuing the logic of the grid, what is the position TP? - when continuing the logic of the grid (TP taking into account the virtual grid, TP taking into account only real transactions)
- Display virtual grid on chart? - display virtual grid on the chart, (true / false)
- Apply filters after virtual grid? - apply filters to enter the market after the virtual grid, (true / false)
- How to apply filters? - how to use filters, (only the first entry into the grid, for all grid orders)
- Use a TMA1 / 2 filter? - use the 1st trend indicator
- Use a Snipers1 / 2 filter? - use the 1st indicator Sniper
- Apply equity loss cap? - limitation of losses from equity, (true / false)
- Maximum loss - indicate% loss
- Close grid before take profit is reached? - close the grid before Take-Profit, (true / false)
- The number of the transaction with which to apply early closure - No. of the position with which to apply early closure of the grid
- Percentage of profit at which to apply early closure - at what% close the grid
- Use partial mesh closure during drawdowns? - use partial mesh closure, (true / false)
- Transaction number with which to apply partial grid closure - with which transaction to apply partial closure
- The percentage of the last order take used to partially close -% of Take-Profit for partial closure
- Use a multiplier after the start of a partial close? - true/false