Max Mixed Hedging DC MT5
This is a multicurrency adviser where, when opening positions, the conditions of two correlation pairs are taken into account at the same time, which is impossible to see when testing in MT4. For testing, use the version for MT5: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/42798
- Before use, make sure that in in the MT4 terminal, the currency pairs used in trade are has loaded into the window /Market Watch/ (description of currency pairs below)!
- Advisor to attach only to one chart (any of the working pairs), - all trading in all pairs is conducted only from one chart!
- Before using on a real account, test the adviser (a day or two) on a demo account (at conditions of your broker).
So, Max-Mixed_Hedging_DC this is the Maximum Mixed Hedging using:
- mixed, pair trading,
- grid, (but only with hedging),
- direct (positive) correlation of currency pairs,
- mixed, multi-currency hedging.
When trading, all the correlation pairs are involved at once, and there is a complete interaction between the pairs that are linked by single currencies. The signal is calculated for each ligament (two correlated of currency pairs) individually. Therefore, several ligaments can be opened at the same time, according to different instruments. In case of further divergence of the correlation pairs involved in trading, orders of the same ligament will be added but not more than 5 per currency pair.
It should be noted that the advantage of this EA is that the safety and minimization of drawdown is achieved by several ligaments in the trade at the same time, which allows a single ligament of pairs to pull the entire trading series on all open orders from the current drawdown, since the profit (for closing orders) is summed up.
With the default settings, the adviser will trade 8 pairs: EURUSD, GBPCHF, GBPUSD, AUDCAD, USDCHF, USDCAD, NZDJPY, GBPJPY (minimum deposit with default settings: $500).
- Set-N2_for_Max-Mixed_Hedging_DC.set - for trading additional 8 pairs: AUDJPY, GBPCAD, NZDCAD, EURJPY, NZDUSD, AUDCHF GBPAUD, EURNZD .
- Set-N3_for_Max-Mixed_Hedging_DC.set - for trading additional 8 pairs: USDJPY, USDCAD, AUDNZD, CADJPY, CADCHF, AUDUSD, EURCAD, CHFJPY .
VERY IMPORTANT: Additional sets (Set-N1_MMH_SS, Set-N2_MMH_SS and Set_3_MMH_SS) are provided as a bonus only to users of the unlimited version (not rent) EA and only to those users who have already tested and checked EA with Set-N1 in real trading and are completely satisfied with the results and the style of trading!
This is a protective and necessary measure for your protection and the protection of your deposit. Carefully check and test EA with the Set's from here.
I will not provide additional Set's files if you have not tested EA well enough and / or you are not satisfied with the trading results.
For receiving (Set-N1_MMH_SS, Set-N2_MMH_SS and Set_3_MMH_SS), just send your request to me in private message here: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/setslav (Click: Send message).
Recommendations, instructions, advices: https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/722518
- Due entry into the market with correlation pairs, and also in case of an opportunity to be at the same time in the market to several ligament of pairs (and different currencies), any sharp (long-term) movements are not terrible, since all open positions use mixed hedging and thus minimize drawdowns.
- If there are drawdowns on any ligament of pairs, they are compensated by another ligament, with currencies not related to drawdown pairs.
- Very easy to use and, if necessary, customize to your own requirements.
- Added parameter <Use_reverse_strategy> which enables fully reverse trading strategy. Used in Set-N4, N5, N6.
- All work on optimizing and updating three additional Set's (N4, N5 and N6) for Max-Mixed_Hedging v 9.15_FINAL has been completed and ready for working.
-----> Introduced a separate step (delta) for BUY and SELL orders in separately.
-----> When adding positions to the ligament basket, a modular step is now used, this allows, in some cases, one deal to cover the entire series of unprofitable orders for an already open pair in the ligament.
-----> Added and taken into account a common step for the open positions of two pairs in a pair when opening a new one.
Here is just a small part of what has been done and what advantages Max-Mixed_Hedging has now:
-----> Completely separate trade. That is, not two correlation pairs are opened at once, but only the one for which the signal is received. Moreover (VERY IMPORTANT!) The movement of two connecting pairs is taken into account for opening positions, the system internally calculates the divergence force of the correlation pairs in the ligament, determines and selects the most preferred pair from the ligament to enter the market. And so on throughout the trade. In simple words - we analyze the movement of two currency pairs in a ligament, and open a deal at one, the most favorable at the current time.
-----> The choice of correlation pairs in the ligament was selected by a very careful analysis ATTENTION! - within a period of 8 years! That is, each ligament is matched with optimally interacting correlation currency pairs, taking into account the behavior of currencies over 8 years. Traders usually look at the correlation for a period of no more than 1 year.
-----> Complete replacement of all Ligamentys in each Set.
-----> Max-Mixed_Hedging do not use any indicators.
-----> Only directly correlated currency pairs are used in the ligament, with a clear frequency.
-----> Added a separate Step for each currency, that is, separate from the connecting pair.
-----> Separate optimization of the parameters of each currency pair from the binder, but during its interaction and only after that the combination into one system. This excludes the so-called. fitting results to history.
-----> Constant monitoring and optimization is not required. The system can work for a very long time without any settings, interventions and optimizations for the current market.
-----> PLUS !!! Implementation of a reverse strategy for greater diversification. That is, the first 3 sets (N1, N2, N3) use the usual strategy, and the additional sets (N4, N5, N6) use a completely reversible strategy, moreover, when interacting with different pairs in ligaments.
1. The vulnerability of the adviser was fixed, in which there were too frequent opening positions with a small step.
2. Situations are excluded when similar trades are opened for currency pairs of the same currency.
1. The system algorithm is adapted to force majeure trading situations such as:
- significant (not typical) spread expansion;
- intraday gaps;
- requotes / delays
2. The exclusion of too frequent discoveries within the same ligament.
3. EA optimized and adapted to a more conservative style of trading.
1. Completely updated the entire trading algorithm.
2. Optimized all currency pairs in all Ligaments and also adapted to new Conditions(1-4).
3. Each Set uses multidirectional strategies for greater diversification.
4. Tested and tested for compatibility all pairs in the Ligaments of each Set (N1, N2 and N3).
5. In Set-N1, we change the Ligament (CHFJPY + AUDUSD) to (USDCHF + NZDCHF).
6. Each Ligament is adapted for trading under 4 different Conditions:
...... 2 conditions for synchronous movement of correlation pairs;
...... 2 conditions for asynchronous movement of correlation pairs;
5. Now it is allowed to activate at once several the Conditions for the Ligament at the same time, that is, if you want to use more risky trading and have more trades, you can activate several Conditions in the Ligament and even all four at the same time, for example:
Ligament_1_________________________Condition_1 = true;
Ligament_1_________________________Condition_2 = true;
Ligament_1_________________________Condition_3 = true;
Ligament_1_________________________Condition_4 = true;
and so for each bunch:
Ligament_1 - Ligament_4.
2. Fixed some bugs that could occur during testing / trading:
- Error Send: 0
- Error Send: 4301
- Error Send: 4756
2. All parameters Condition_1 - Condition_5 are absolutely customizable for each ligament separately with the possibility of independent optimization.
3. The Lot_size_by_Deposit_Currency function is activated (the same as we use in the MT4 version), for trading on accounts in currencies other than USD or EUR.