RAMO Super Bomb
Ramo Super Bomb
Ramo Super Bomb is a fully automated Algorithmic Expert Advisor that analyzes the market trend , breakouts and moves orders based on stop hunting. It contains a smart algorithm to determine the hunting levels based on the latest market trends.
It does not use martingale, hedging or any other dangerous strategies.
This EA is designed only for EURUSD trading, best performing on the M15 timeframe.
We are proud to say that back test and forward testing of performance is the same,
the only differences is for slippage or broker performance.
:::::::::::::::Requirement & Recommendations:::::::::::::::
Account Type : ECN
Currency pairs: EURUSD ( you can make backtest on other pairs but not recommended to use)
Time frame : 15 Min ( M15)
Leverage: No limitation , 1:500 is our live signal.
Min. Deposit : 20$
VPS to maintain internet connection.
Low spread : less than 10
Stop Level for EURUSD : Less than 20
- Important News :It's highly recommended for EBC, NFP,Fed Funds rate delete the EA's orders
:::::::::::::::Parameters & Set Files:::::::::::::::
- Magic Number : Identifying orders to manage different EA without any conflict ( default 100)
- Risk Percent: Risk percent (0-100 ), calculate the lot size based on account free margin and Stoploss ( default number is 35 ), LotSize = (Account free margin *(RiskPercent/100))/(MyStopLoss * PipValue)
- My stop loss: Stop loss in pips (50 pips by default)
- My Takeprofit: Take profit in pips
====== Auto Lot Size ======
- Autolot (True/False) : select true means that EA should calculate based on account size : Lotsize = (( Free account equity) *(Risk Percent/100))/(Margin required for 1 lot)
- Fixlot: first change autolot to false then set the lot size any time based on your risk manually.
Note: when you choose fixlot parameter the lot size is not change until you change it.
- Trailing ( True/ False) : As default trailing stop is active with below setting , if you choose False EA works only with MyStoploss and MyTakeProfit parameters
- Change_Stop_level: Decision level for stop trailing ( 5 pips in profit by default)
- Change_Stop_profit: Stop changing based on change stop level ( 2 pips in profit by default)
- follow Profit : the parameter sets for stop trailing follow pip methods ( default 1 Pips)
- NNStrategy (True/False): Added strategy
- StopLossNN: If NNstrategy is true you can set different stoploss from the other orders ( default 35 pips)
======Set GMT offset ======
GMT_offSet : Set Difference GMT server Offset. Most of Broker and ALPARI is GMT +2
NOTE: during backtest it's not possible to change GMT offsets so maybe your broker has DST in some part of year in live, but in back test you are not able to manage it.
Useful Links & articles:
- HOW TO TEST A TRADING ROBOT BEFORE BUYING
- HOW TO PURCHASE A TRADING ROBOT FROM THE METATRADER MARKET AND TO INSTALL IT?
- HOW TO PREPARE A TRADING ACCOUNT FOR MIGRATION TO VIRTUAL HOSTING