Trajecta Power is a Trading Signal Indicator Platform using evolutionary, non-repainting, and self adjusted algorithms of Trajecta Labs.
Trajecta Power Signals: 1-Limit A, 2-Limit B, 3-Fast A, 4-Fast B, 5-Fractal A, 6-Fractal B, 7-Action A, 8-Action B, 9-Swing A, and 10-Swing
Exclusive Advantages of Platform Version:
- Backtesting: from 2,000 bars to 50,000 bars
- Fast signal selection: 10 signals to test for each timeframe
- Panel personalization: adjustment of panel mode of exibition
Description of the Platform
- Trajecta Labs Platform: Trajecta Power
- Platform Strategy: based on price action, news detection, evolutionary algorithms, smart support and resistance analysis and risk management
- Signal Strategy: based on performance and custom filters
- Signal Algorithms: standard and proprietary support and resistance algorithms and indicators
- Signal Setup: automatic
- Market/Instruments: any Forex pair
- Timeframes for this strategy: any Timeframe
- Recommended trading signal quality: equal or higher than 80%
- Trading Profile: better for swing trading
- Risk Profile: better for moderate
- Backtesting period: 2,000 to 50,000 bars (check terminal minimal bars)
- Backtesting timeframe: any timeframe, but it is very important to choose the best one inside recommended trading signal quality.
Factory Setup Test
2014.04.16 23:25:04.019 Trajecta Power (AUDUSD,D1) [ Strategy: 2-Scalper B - Quality: 90.0% - Pips: 1.8K / 5K bars ] 2014.04.16 23:25:02.993 Trajecta Power (GBPUSD,H4) [ Strategy: 3-Fast A - Quality: 81.3% - Pips: 376.5 / 25K bars ] 2014.04.16 23:25:01.791 Trajecta Power (USDCAD,H4) [ Strategy: 4-Fast B - Quality: 93.7% - Pips: 1.1K / 5K bars ] 2014.04.16 23:24:59.561 Trajecta Power (NZDCAD,H4) [ Strategy: 8-Action B - Quality: 88.5% - Pips: 1.4K / 8K bars ] 2014.04.16 23:24:53.950 Trajecta Power (EURUSD,M15) [ Strategy: 9-Swing A - Quality: 97.1% - Pips: 237.9 / 6K bars ] 2014.04.16 23:24:46.048 Trajecta Power (EURUSD,M30) [ Strategy: 1-Limit A - Quality: 92.7% - Pips: 400.3 / 5K bars ] 2014.04.16 23:24:42.644 Trajecta Power (EURGBP,D1) [ Strategy: 3-Fast A - Quality: 91.4% - Pips: 486.9 / 5K bars ] 2014.04.16 23:24:40.440 Trajecta Power (AUDUSD,D1) [ Strategy: 9-Swing A - Quality: 99.0% - Pips: 2.9K / 5K bars ] 2014.04.16 23:24:31.185 Trajecta Power (EURJPY,M15) [ Strategy: 3-Fast A - Quality: 85.6% - Pips: 1.5K / 50K bars ] 2014.04.16 23:24:29.908 Trajecta Power (NZDUSD,D1) [ Strategy: 6-Fractal B - Quality: 94.1% - Pips: 715.8 / 5K bars ] 2014.04.16 23:24:23.112 Trajecta Power (AUDUSD,D1) [ Strategy: 6-Fractal B - Quality: 97.2% - Pips: 2.4K / 5K bars ] 2014.04.16 23:24:17.527 Trajecta Power (USDCAD,H1) [ Strategy: 10-Swing B - Quality: 96.9% - Pips: 664.1 / 5K bars ] 2014.04.16 23:24:15.454 Trajecta Power (USDJPY,M5) [ Strategy: 7-Action A - Quality: 98.1% - Pips: 201.0 / 50K bars ] 2014.04.16 23:24:12.847 Trajecta Power (CHFJPY,H4) [ Strategy: 3-Fast A - Quality: 87.6% - Pips: 710.6 / 25K bars ] 2014.04.16 23:24:06.028 Trajecta Power (EURAUD,H1) [ Strategy: 4-Fast B - Quality: 91.4% - Pips: 581.8 / 5K bars ] 2014.04.16 23:24:03.953 Trajecta Power (NZDCAD,H1) [ Strategy: 6-Fractal B - Quality: 93.9% - Pips: 862.3 / 33K bars ] 2014.04.16 23:24:01.484 Trajecta Power (AUDCAD,D1) [ Strategy: 7-Action A - Quality: 94.1% - Pips: 762.2 / 5K bars ] 2014.04.16 23:23:58.304 Trajecta Power (EURJPY,M5) [ Strategy: 6-Fractal B - Quality: 92.5% - Pips: 305.0 / 50K bars ] 2014.04.16 23:23:53.806 Trajecta Power (NZDUSD,H4) [ Strategy: 3-Fast A - Quality: 90.8% - Pips: 1.8K / 23K bars ]
About Trajecta Labs platforms of Trading Signals Indicators
Trajecta trading signals indicators are an innovative, no repainting and automatic buy/sell indicators platform for any pair or period.
The decision support system of our Indicators uses the very same technology of our successful line of Trajecta Labs trading signals published at MQL5, however using Indicators instead of Expert Advisors (EA). The difference is that the Indicator don't really send orders to the market, and just the trader decides when doing this, based or not on the Trading Signals Indicators.
As all trading work is done by the user, the advantage of such Indicators is that product prices are very low, comparing to our 100% automatic market EAs and subscription trading signals.
All our trading signals are built with a smart system to detect the best and worst moments of the trades (risk intelligence).
The indicator gives visibility to the trader to the best time to trade, with a trend panel and easy visual backtesting of the strategy for any pair or timeframe.
You don't need any adjustment, since the indicator will look for the buy/sell signals and alert you with an optional popup alert message and was adjusted using data mining of the most profitable Trajecta Labs setups for the signal algorithm.
The main idea of this trading signal indicator is to help traders find the best pairs and timeframes, and improve the visibility of the best and worst moments of the signal.
Trajecta VTP - Visibility Trend Panel
This indicator is our first trading signal indicator with the Trajecta VTP - Visibility Trend Panel, an innovative panel alert of Trajecta to help traders decision when using trading signal indicators. The panel has an algorithm for smart best and worst moments probability detection and real time information, using the following convention:
- Gray: probably a weak trend (typical state of a signal starting)
- Green: probably a strong trend (good moment to a close a position partially)
- Blue: probably a near end of a strong trend
- Red: probably a bad signal (be aware to stop the trade)
Trajecta VIB - Visual Indicator Backtesting
We work hard to create a visual way to backtest a trading signal indicator and to create the Trajecta VIB - Visual Indicator Backtesting technology.
With our innovative system, now you can create several backtestings of any pair or timeframe, as fast as a click of one button, and that you can select using your market experience.
To do this, you just need to zoom in a graph to the maximal you can, and after that inspect if you have more green/blues than red bars. The more green/blues the better.
Quality Control Panel
With the Quality Control Panel you can get some information about the last signal and the signal quality:
- Version of the Indicator
- Signal Average Period (average period duration of all signals)
- Signal Backtesting Total Pips / Total Bars
- Signal Quality (a real time measure of the quality of the signal)
You can select and enable the Alert Panel messages, to alert when signal changes from long to short position.
Step by Step Usage Guide
- Select the pair you want to trade
- Select the period you want to trade
- Wait for a Buy or Sell signal alert (be patient if you are using periods higher than M30)
- Select a Stop Loss and Take Profit
- If the signal quality is lower than recommended at trading signal description go back to step 1 and change the pair and/or period.
Trajecta is a Brazilian company, founded in 2003, that delivers quantitative and algorithmic trading solutions to global investors, always looking for a level of innovation and return that no other quantitative system can match (complete list of Trajecta Labs market and signals products).