Show History From File
The indicator gets all data from the file saved by Save History script and shows all history on the chart.
- you can select file and folder before saving in MQL4/Files. To do that, buy Save History script
- you can choose a subfolder and file name and then simply see your trade history on the chart
- no need to log in your account; the data comes to your chart from the selected file
- you can implement this indicator on any chart, any symbol and any account you want. Then you can see your history and analyze it
Buy position is shown as blue arrow, while sell one - as red arrow.
- Folder name
- File Name - example: 2360962-. Do not specify extension (.csv).
Note: If the indicator could not open the file, an alert sound is played.