Levy Flight Price Action
LVPA is based on a market statistically proven rule: Market price does not follow normal distribution. Instead it follows a Levy Flight distribution, which means price has a tendency to make extremely large move within a short period of time.
LVPA is a high reward to risk Expert Advisor
- First, it attempts to find a low risk entry that has the highest probability of price moving to favor direction immediately from the entry point. So every trade should have low equity drawdown.
- Second, it has fixed Stop Loss and no Take Profit. Instead it uses multiple types of trailing stop to capture the big market move
- Third, Trailing Stop and Breakeven function will be moved to the entry point as soon as possible, ensuring a risk-free trade and hopefully can catch hundreds pip trending market
Levy Flight EA is also included in Optimum Price Action EA
Optimum Price Action: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/596201
Levy Flight PA: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/596207
- Non Martingale, Grid, Hedge or any volume manipulation
- Is an excellent combination with Mito EA and Stop Hunting EA to diversify portfolio. While Mito and Stop Hunting have fixed Take Profit point, LVPA will let the profit run much longer when the trend is strong
- EA Setup is investor-friendly. Setup is very simple with One chart setting. Simply attach the EA to EURUSD H1 chart, choose the broker settings and you’re good to go
- Run well on multiple pairs, multiple timeframes and market conditions
- High reward to risk trades. Although the stagnation time can be long as the market is sideway 80% of the time, when the market is trending well LVPA will compensate with large win trades.
- All Symbols: true = One Chart Mode, false = trader can attach LVPA to trade preferred pairs
- Fixed Lot Size/ Lot per Balance / MaxRisk% per trade Money management modes
- Spreads/ Slippage Filters
- TradeOneDirectionOnly (useful for FIFO account)
- GMT Settings: select NY Broker Close / DST Mode (Europe/US) or ManualGMTOffset
AUDJPY, AUDCAD,AUDUSD, CADJPY, EURAUD, EURCAD, EURJPY, EURNZD, EURUSD, GBPAUD, GBPCAD, GBPJPY, GBPNZD, GBPUSD,NZDJPY, NZDUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF, USDJPY, XAUUSD
Remember to enable these pairs in Market Watch!
Timeframe: H1 and H4
One Chart Setup: Enable these pairs in Market Watch --> Attach LVPA to EURUSD H1 Chart, All Symbols = True, System Number = 0 , set correct GMT Adjustment settings --> Check Dashboard GMT Adjustment Time should be the same as Alpari MT4/ EET --> When chart candle closed, check MT4 Journal to see all systems loaded
Improved portfolio balance
Improved user customizability: custom pairs, custom timeframes
Fixed DST settings
Auto suffix/prefix recognition
Fix some small bugs
Include XAGUSD and USDSGD systems