- Comments (1)
- What's new
AutoRisk is a semi-automatic risk managing profesional trading tool with trailing stop function.
It sets StopLoss based on percentage distance for all open orders with a TakeProfit, also breakeven orders when distance is reached on the profit side.
Added 3 different TrailingStop function modes for protecting profits in reversal case.
- ManageAll: manages all orders from a single chart or just current chart orders.
- AutoStopLoss: set percentage distance for StopLoss open orders.
- Breakeven: breakeven open orders when reach StopLoss distance on the profit side.
- TrailingMode: 'Plain' uses a fixed distance and 'Percent' uses a dynamic distance relative to TakeProfit level. 'Hybrid' works plain till breakeven point and percent in advance.
- TrailingStop: set percentage distance for TrailingStop open orders, triggers from the breakeven point if true.
- Useful for pros and begginers.
- Can be executed from PC or VPS.
Reviews and suggestions are welcome, for any question feel free to contact me by PM.