VirtualTradePad is a panel for managing main orders in МetaТrader 5: Buy, Sell, Buy Stop, Buy Limit, Sell Stop, Sell Limit, Close, Delete, Modify, Trailing Stop.
This version has been developed for trading with Buy Stop, Buy Limit, Sell Stop and Sell Limit; and it includes additional functions such as Stop Loss, Take Profit, order distance, order grid and order deletion.
A free of charge demo version - VirtualTradePad Lite.
This version allows working with pending orders.
- Distance - distance (in points) for placing pending orders. As for Take Profit/Stop Loss, this value cannot be less than the minimum allowed on the server;
- TakeProfit - distance (in points) of Take Profit for pending orders;
- StopLoss - distance (in points) of Stop Loss for pending orders;
- Lots - trade volume (in lots) for pending orders;
- PLACE Section - order placing options: Buy Stop, Sell Stop, Buy Limit, Sell Limit;
- DELETE Section - order deleting options: Buy Stop, Sell Stop, Buy Limit, Sell Limit;
- GRIDs - number of opened orders. If it is greater than 1, there will be a grid of orders with the same distance from each other. This feature is very useful in MetaTrader 5. Using it one can open additional lots on each level and move the stops on a potentially new level. In other words, this is a Trailing Stop with volume increasing.
- When a position is successfully opened, you will hear a sound similar to the same action in the terminal;
- If there is an error, you will hear the error sound;
- You cannot place a stop order at a level less than allowed on the trade server or at 0 zero level;
- In the input parameters you can enable/disable the tips displayed on mouse over buttons, as well as the language of the tips - English / Russian;
- The Close button closes the application;
- The Minimize/Maximize button maximizes/minimizes the panel on the chart;
- The panel can be moved on the chart. To do it, click the upper part of the pane near the Close and Minimize buttons and move the pane in a desired place.
- TypeFilling - order filling type (contact your broker if necessary);
- Rounding - price rounding when opening and modifying;
- DayToExpiration - pending order expiration;
- English - language: true - English / false - Russian;
- HintShow - display button tooltips;
- Sounds - use sounds;
- FontSizeText - panel text size;
- FontSizeEDIT - input box text size (lot, stop loss, take profit...);
- FontSizeVALUE - Info tab text size;
- FontSizeArrow - Signals tab arrow size;
- FontSizeTextPrice - Positions tab price size;
- DynamicLotStopLoss - calculate an auto lot according to a specified stop loss (percentage is entered into the Lots field);
- DynamicLotAuto - auto lot calculation according to a free margin (percentage is entered into the Lots field);
- Step_Lots - lot change step;
- Step_StopLoss - stop loss change step;
- Step_TakeProfit - take profit change step;
- Step_Distance - distance change step for pending orders;
- Step_TrailingStop - trailing stop step;
- CLP_TralOptionsStep - profit trailing step;
- MAGIC_ORDER - MagicTarget order line color;
- MAGIC_STOPLOSS - MagicTarget stop loss line color;
- MAGIC_TAKEPROFIT - MagicTarget take profit line color;
- Signals_Alert_After_Percent - percentage of the signals, after which an alert is activated;
- Signals_M1 - show М1 signals;
- Signals_M5 - show М5 signals;
- Signals_M15 - show М15 signals;
- Signals_M30 - show M30 signals;
- Signals_H1 - show H1 signals;
- Signals_H4 - show H4 signals;
- Signals_D1 - show D1 signals;
- Signals_W1 - show W1 signals;
- Signals_BARS - show Bars indicator signals;
- Signals_MA - show MA indicator signals;
- Signals_MACD - show MACD indicator signals;
- Signals_Stoch - show Stoch indicator signals;
- Signals_RSI - show RSI indicator signals;
- Signals_CCI - show CCI indicator signals;
- Signals_WPR - show WPR indicator signals;
- Signals_BB - show BB indicator signals;
- Signals_ICH - show ICH indicator signals;
- Signals_ALI - show ALI indicator signals.
Fixed MagicTarget error for the last terminal builds.
Updated the algorithm for working on hedging accounts.
Modified FontSizeText - text size for operating systems where a font size is not 100%.
Fixed the function for correcting the panel position on a chart when switching charts.
Added the Rounding parameter:
Without rounding - set stops without rounding
To 1 digit - round to 1 digit. For example, if Stoploss = 1.23456, a trade is opened with a stop loss of 1.23450.
To 2 digits - round to 2 digits. For example, if Stoploss = 1.23456, a trade is opened with a stop loss of 1.23400.
Added the function to save the settings during the terminal reboot, the change in settings inside the panel, when closing the panel on the chart and attaching the panel to the chart.
All variables and data changes made in the panel are now saved when the terminal is restarted.
If you turn off the terminal and turn it on again, all the parameters will be re-loaded from the global variables.
This change has been implemented for the FORTS market.