- Trend-Power Algorithm
- Low-risk Entry Zones and Exit Zones
- Predictions for Overbought and Oversold areas
- Rich Alerting System ( Sound Alerts, Phone Notifications, Zone Flasher, ... )
- Oscillator range from 0 to 100 makes it easy to understand the signal
- Multi-Timeframe and Multi-Currency Analysis ( Pro Version Only )
- Signal Matrix ( Pro Version Only )
- Cross Window ( Pro Version Only )
- No Repaint
If you're not reading this from mql5.com click here. Some fraudulent websites are selling a demo version of this indicator. Users will not be able to use it on live charts. They're selling it using bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies to stay untraceable.
Trend and Power
The value of the oscillator represents the current power of the trend which oscillates between 0 and 100. When the power is rising, a yellow color indicates a strong uptrend and a blue color indicates a strong downtrend. A decreasing power shows consolidation which means there is no trend in the price and the trader should wait for the entry zone.
Product Test Recommendations
- Use different values for Alpha and Beta. Test both 0.1 and 0.2 values for Alpha on different timeframes.
- Sound Alert, Zone Flasher, and Notifications will not work in the test process. It’s a MetaTrader restriction. Please keep these parameters disabled while testing because it slows the indicator down during the fast drawing for the test.
|Symbol||Text||Current||The indicator symbol can be different from its chart symbol.|
|Sensitivity||0.0 to 1.0||0.6||Makes the oscillator sensitive to local price movements. The closer to one, the more sensitive the oscillator gets.|
|0.0 to 1.0|| Alpha = 0.2
Beta = 0.05
To catch longer trends and for noise canceling increase Alpha and Beta. To get a global conformation for the trend you can add a second Royal Wave with higher values of Alpha and Beta.
|Smooth Period||1 to …||5||Makes the signal smoother. Enter 1 if smoothing is not required.
|Zone Width||0 to 50||10||The vertical distance between both pairs of zone lines. All alerting functions depend on this parameter.|
|Histogram||True/False||True||Draws the oscillator as a histogram if true or a line if false.|
Entry Zone Only
Exit Zone Only
2. Performance improvement and bug fixes
2. Performance improvements