Quantum Theory MT5
Quantum Theory MT5 is a fully automated Expert Advisor based on the principle of scalping in the distribution of data in the sample and the distance between individual data points to the mean or average sample values.
In Statistics, the data area between +/- 1 standard deviations will be 68.2%, the data area between +/- 2 standard deviations will be around 95.4%, and the data area between +/- 3 standard deviations will range from 99.7%.
The Expert Advisor works with Stop loss, The Larry Williams Percent Range indicator, the Standard Deviation indicator and trailing stop.
- Money management system.
- No martingale, no grid, no arbitrage.
- Easy to set up.
- Needed 1:100 leverage as a minimum.
- Broker with fast execution.
- VPS is recommended.
- Five-digit accounts.
- M1 Timeframe.
- TrailingStar - distance between open price and current price to start trailing.
- TrailingStop - trailing stop.
- TrailingStep - trailing step.
- Stoploss - order stop loss.
- Standard_Deviation_Period - Standard Deviation averaging period.
- WPR_Period - Williams Percent Range indicator period.
- Risk - ratio of Account Balance to trade.
- Magic - magic number.
- Slippage - permissible slippage.
- MaxSpread - maximum value of the current spread.
- Min_Margin_level - minimal account margin level in percentage for no transactions.
- Value - standard deviation multiplied by 25.