VirtualTradePad - control panel for managing МetaТrader 5 main orders: buy, sell, buystop, buylimit, sellstop, selllimit, close, delete, modify, trailing stop.
This version has been designed for trading via BUY and SELL orders, as well as using additional functions, such as: Stop Loss modification, Take Profit, Trailing Stop, Position reverse, Position closing.
Free demo version - VirtualTradePad Lite.
This version allows you to work with market positions.
- Lots - lots managing object. When pressing "+-", lots will be increased by the minimum available lot on the server. A lot cannot drop below the minimum allowable lot on the server;
- BUY - opening a buy position (Ask price above);
- SELL - opening a sell position (Bid price above);
- REVERSE - position reverse function. Positions are reversed having 0 stop levels;
- CLOSE - entire position is closed;
- Takeprofit/Stoploss - selecting Take Profit and Stop Loss for a position. When pressing "+-", Take Profit/Stop Loss will be increased by 1 point. Take Profit/Stop Loss cannot drop below 0 or the minimum allowable value on the server. When pressing "+", Take Profit value will change from zero to the minimum allowable value on the server. If Take Profit/Stop Loss = 0, its value is shown in red. If Take Profit/Stop Loss is not equal to 0, its value is shown in green;
- MODIFY - urgent position modification with specified Take Profit/Stop Loss. Also, stop levels can be reset to 0 or changed;
- Trailing stop - selecting trailing stop;
- ON - enabling Trailing Stop. Enabled for the current selected pair. Press OFF to disable. Trailing Stop level is determined by Stop Loss parameter.
- In case of a correct position opening, the audio signal similar to the terminal one will be activated;
- If an error occurs, the error sound will be activated;
- You cannot set a stop level below the minimum allowed on the server or 0;
- Arrows on BUY and SELL buttons indicate buy\sell prices change respectively;
- Currency pair name, open position volume, as well as total profit gained at that currency are displayed.
- The pane can be moved on the chart. Click on the upper part of it near the Close and Minimize buttons and drag the pane anywhere on the chart.
- TypeFilling - order filling type (contact your broker if necessary);
- Rounding - price rounding when opening and modifying;
- DayToExpiration - pending order expiration;
- English - language: true - English / false - Russian;
- HintShow - display button tooltips;
- Sounds - use sounds;
- FontSizeText - panel text size;
- FontSizeEDIT - input box text size (lot, stop loss, take profit...);
- FontSizeVALUE - Info tab text size;
- FontSizeArrow - Signals tab arrow size;
- FontSizeTextPrice - Positions tab price size;
- DynamicLotStopLoss - calculate an auto lot according to a specified stop loss (percentage is entered into the Lots field);
- DynamicLotAuto - auto lot calculation according to a free margin (percentage is entered into the Lots field);
- Step_Lots - lot change step;
- Step_StopLoss - stop loss change step;
- Step_TakeProfit - take profit change step;
- Step_Distance - distance change step for pending orders;
- Step_TrailingStop - trailing stop step;
- CLP_TralOptionsStep - profit trailing step;
- MAGIC_ORDER - MagicTarget order line color;
- MAGIC_STOPLOSS - MagicTarget stop loss line color;
- MAGIC_TAKEPROFIT - MagicTarget take profit line color;
- Signals_Alert_After_Percent - percentage of the signals, after which an alert is activated;
- Signals_M1 - show М1 signals;
- Signals_M5 - show М5 signals;
- Signals_M15 - show М15 signals;
- Signals_M30 - show M30 signals;
- Signals_H1 - show H1 signals;
- Signals_H4 - show H4 signals;
- Signals_D1 - show D1 signals;
- Signals_W1 - show W1 signals;
- Signals_BARS - show Bars indicator signals;
- Signals_MA - show MA indicator signals;
- Signals_MACD - show MACD indicator signals;
- Signals_Stoch - show Stoch indicator signals;
- Signals_RSI - show RSI indicator signals;
- Signals_CCI - show CCI indicator signals;
- Signals_WPR - show WPR indicator signals;
- Signals_BB - show BB indicator signals;
- Signals_ICH - show ICH indicator signals;
- Signals_ALI - show ALI indicator signals.
General improvements in one click trading.
Fixed errors reported on the forum.
Added buttons for locking positions, closing profitable and unprofitable positions.
Fixed MagicTarget error for the last terminal builds.
Updated the algorithm for working on hedging accounts.
Modified FontSizeText - text size for operating systems where a font size is not 100%.
Fixed the function for correcting the panel position on a chart when switching charts.
Added the Rounding parameter:
Without rounding - set stops without rounding
To 1 digit - round to 1 digit. For example, if Stoploss = 1.23456, a trade is opened with a stop loss of 1.23450.
To 2 digits - round to 2 digits. For example, if Stoploss = 1.23456, a trade is opened with a stop loss of 1.23400.
Added the function to save the settings during the terminal reboot, the change in settings inside the panel, when closing the panel on the chart and attaching the panel to the chart.
All variables and data changes made in the panel are now saved when the terminal is restarted.
If you turn off the terminal and turn it on again, all the parameters will be re-loaded from the global variables.
This change has been implemented for the FORTS market.