- Reviews (1)
- Comments (4)
- What's new
The indicator shows the risk and profit of placed orders in points, percent and in money terms.
It shows the distance to the pending order in points.
Flashing signals of the approximation of the price to the stop loss of a market orders and to a pending order.
The location of the panel and the colors are configured in the indicator settings.
The profit is shown taking into account swaps and commissions.
- Horizontal position in pixels:The distance from the edge of the binding, in pixels.
- Vertical position in pixels: Distance from the upper edge in pixels.
- Anchor corner.
- Width in pixels: Panel width.
- Only by the current symbol: If true, only the chart symbol orders are displayed.
- Area blinking in points: Distance (in points) from stop loss or pending order open price, at which the order panel starts flashing.
- Show Profit/Risk
- Color flashing order in the zone: Flashing color.
- profitable: Profitable order panel color.
- loss: Loss-making order panel color.
- zero: Breakeven order panel color.
- pending: Pending order panel color.
- delimiter: Frame color.
- Background: Panel background.