"WHL breakout" is a fully automated EA , as it's name says, based on a breakout strategy.
Default input parameters are optimized for EURUSD pair and h1 timeframe
- The Risk parameter is 5% by default. This is the absolute maximum what I recommend. If you want more safety and lower drawdowns, decrease this parameter.
- The software operate with stop orders, placing them to nearby support and resistance levels
- Every trade has a stop loss and take profit level
- No martingale, grid or other risky strategy included
- Backtested with 99,9% modelling quality (tick data suite v2)
- StopLoss - stop loss level in points.
- TakeProfit - take profit level in points
- Lot - fixed lot size on every trade
- Risk - percentage of actual equity to risk on a single trade. Lot size increases with account equity. Set zero here to use fixed lot size.
- Slippage - maximum slippage alloved on a trade
- Confirmation - minimum number of candles needed to confirm a support/resistance level. A level is confirmed if at least the last x candle is above/below it.
- Offset - place the orders higher or lower than the calculated support/resistance level. The parameter is in points.
- Magic_Num - magic number
- comment - order comment
- FourDigitBroker - Set true here if you are using a 4 digit broker. Default setting is false.
- BreakEven - Turn the breakeven function on/off.
- BreakEven_points - Modify the stop loss level to breakeven when the price moved x point to the right direction.
Unfortunately based on the tests I made, it seems that it only decreases the performance of the EA.
The function is disabled by default. I recommend this value.
BreakEven = false
BreakEven_points = 160
New input parameter: "FourDigitBroker" . If you have 4 digit broker set this to "true" (false by default).
Magic_Num - magic number
comment - order comment