"WHL breakout" is a fully automated EA , as it's name says, based on a breakout strategy.
Default input parameters are optimized for EURUSD pair and h1 timeframe
- The software operate with stop orders, placing them to nearby support and resistance levels
- Every trade has a fixed stop loss and take profit level
- No martingale, grid or other risky strategy included
- Backtested for 3 years with 99,9% modelling quality (tick data suite v2)
- StopLoss - stop loss level in points.
- TakeProfit - take profit level in points
- Lot - fixed lot size on every trade
- Risk - percentage of actual equity to risk on a single trade. Lot size increases with account equity. Set zero here to use fixed lot size.
- Slippage - maximum slippage alloved on a trade
- Confirmation - minimum number of candles needed to confirm a support/resistance level. A level is confirmed if at least the last x candle is above/below it.
- Offset - place the orders higher or lower than the calculated support/resistance level. The parameter is in points.
Magic_Num - magic number
comment - order comment