- Comments (1)
This is a grid-based Expert Advisor that is designed for flat and channel trading. It does not like strong pullbackless movements as it might need a solid deposit to make it through. BUT it all depends on your greed. Minimal initial lots and reasonable distance between orders will enable you to make it through the strongest of movements.
Movements with no pullbacks will not last forever, which means that there is always a profitable way out of any market situation. The greater the risk, the bigger the potential gain and vice versa - s smaller risk will save your deposit from a wipeout. You can set the Expert Advisor to meet your unique needs using flexible lot, distance, averaging and Take Profit settings.
Parameter Descriptions and Settings:
- TextColor - Color of displayed text.
- Magic - EA order magic number.
- Slipp - Slippage.
- Min.lot - Initial lot.
- TakeProfit - Take Profit in points.
- Dist - Distance between orders in points.
- Step - Distance step value (Distance=Dist+Step*n, n - number of orders of the same type).
- BuyCurrency - The Buy currency pair, if empty, the chart symbol is used (E.g. "EURUSD" without quotes).
- SellCurrency - The Sell currency pair, if empty, the chart symbol is used (E.g. "EURUSD" without quotes).
- Lot Mode - Lot calculation mode:
- Fibo - the Fibonacci numbers, i.e. elements of a numerical sequence, where each subsequent number represents the sum of the two preceding numbers.
- Martin - Martingale lot management. Each subsequent lot is double the size of the previous one.
- Summ*K - Each subsequent lot is equal to the sum of orders in the same direction multiplied by K multiplier.
- multiplier for Summ Lot mode - Multiplier for the Summ*K lot calculation mode.
- Trailing Step - Trailing step in points from the averaging level, only for modes that use Stop Loss.
- TP Mode - Averaging calculation mode:
- TP All - Determines breakeven level + specified Take Profit for all orders of the same time. Take Profit for all orders is set at this level.
- TP Min+Max - Determines breakeven level + specified Take Profit for the minimum and maximum orders of the same type. Take Profit for these two orders is set at this level.
- SL+Tral All - Determines breakeven level + specified Take Profit for all orders of the same type. Once this level is reached, the Trailing Stop comes into play and Stop Loss is set for all orders with the specified trailing step.
- SL+Tral Min+Max - Determines breakeven level + specified Take Profit for the minimum and maximum orders of the same type. Once this level is reached, the Trailing Stop comes into play and Stop Loss is set for these two orders with the specified trailing step.
- Close all orders and stop - Minimum level of free margin (in the deposit currency) at which the Expert Advisor will close all orders and stop its operation. To enable the Expert Advisor to continue trading, modify the settings or delete the global variable "Stop trading" (F3).