YuClusters DEMO for MT4
Demo version of the YuClusters for MT4 indicator. The demo version only can work on one chart and does not save the tick history.
The YuСlusters indicator is a professional tool for analyzing the trading volumes. The cluster graph is plotted based on tick data. For the exchange financial instruments these are the volume, type and last price of a deal. For the Forex instruments - the real or tick volume (depending on the broker) and Bid price.
YuClusters features built-in volume filters, indicators of cumulative delta and weighted average price of the cluster volume.
YuClusters has a powerful system of alerts, which can be set to events related to clusters, volumes, prices and built-in indicators.
- time scale shift, in minutes;
- data on cluster type and form on the chart;
- shifting lines from a cluster chart to other open charts.
- Fixed the error in setting the line colors on the main chart.
- Fixed the error in synchronization of tick history.
Added the cluster volume indicator and the moving average indicator.
Added "hot keys": switching the cluster view and moving the chart.
Added a second profile on the right side of the chart.
Added disabling of profiles.
Profiles can be calculated for a specific number of recent clusters.
Added customization of the price scale. The price scale can be changed using the mouse in the price area of the cluster chart.
Added the ability to move the indicator lines on the main chart.
Added the ability to display horizontal lines from the main chart on the cluster chart.
Added a divisor of the indicator values.
Added centering of the current price on the chart.
Added shifting of the main chart to the bar corresponding to the selected cluster.
Added new events to alerts.
Added tooltips for the indicator parameters.
- 3 new types of cluster representation.
- 2 volume filters.
- The VWAP indicator.
- The second indicator of the cumulative delta with the ability to set time or period as a parameter.
- Configurable alerts.
- A window for quick navigation between clusters.
- Ability to customize the color scheme of the indicator.
- Ability to set the start time for clusters and profile.
- Interactive tooltip for the indicator settings.
- Ability to add interface languages.
- Added automatic activation of the "Custom size" button, which restores the indicator from the "Full chart" mode. Now, if the cursor hovers this button for more than 1 second, the button is triggered.
- Fixed the error with setting custom color for the horizontal lines.
- Fixed an error in calculation of the cumulative delta.
- Fixed an error that caused the desynchronization in display of the clusters and profile.
- Added the ability to highlight the Volume Imbalance;
- Added the Cumulative Delta.
- Added the ability to save settings to a file.
- Fixed the synchronization error that sometimes caused the indicator to freeze.
- Added new profile type - "Delta".
- Added filter for displaying numerical values in the table.
- Fixed the synchronization error when switching between connection points.
- Fixed the error that occurred when running on instruments with a dot character in their names.
- Increased maximum font size in the table.
- Added display of the amount and delta of volumes for each separate cluster.
- Updated behavior of the button shifting the table to the current cluster. The button now turns on/off automatic shifting of the table to the current cluster.
- Updated behavior of the button of table adjustment by price. The button now turns on/off automatic table adjustment by price.
- Fixed cluster profile generation.
- Adjustable "depth" of clusters.
- Price scale can be changed.
- Adjustable appearance of clusters and a profile.
- Selected cluster "highlights" time of the cluster opening on the main chart using a vertical dashed line.
- Corresponding cluster is selected by double click on a "candle" of the main chart.
- Ticks and clusters are exported to a CSV file.
- Tick history is stored during 90 days.
- We have changed screenshots and added video in the description.
- Up to four price levels can be selected in the table. Use a single or a double click for selection.
- Faster GUI operation.