YuClusters DEMO for MT4
The YuСlusters DEMO for MT4 is a demo version of the YuClusters for MT4 indicator. The demo version only can work on one chart and does not save the tick history.
There are 5 criteria of cluster generation:
- Time interval, the criterion is set in seconds.
- Price range, the criterion is set in points. The current cluster is closed when the deal price goes beyond the specified price range. In that case, the current deal is included in the current cluster, while the next one opens a new cluster. The range is calculated as the difference between the High and Low price in the cluster.
- The difference (delta) between buy and sell volumes. The current cluster is closed when the delta with the next deal exceeds the specified volume. The next deal opens the next cluster.
- Total deal volume. The current cluster is closed when the total volume of purchases and sales in the cluster exceeds the specified volume after one of the deals.
- Number of ticks. The cluster is formed by the specified number of ticks.
- Added the ability to highlight the Volume Imbalance;
- Added the Cumulative Delta.
- Added the ability to save settings to a file.
- Fixed the synchronization error that sometimes caused the indicator to freeze.
- Added new profile type - "Delta".
- Added filter for displaying numerical values in the table.
- Fixed the synchronization error when switching between connection points.
- Fixed the error that occurred when running on instruments with a dot character in their names.
- Increased maximum font size in the table.
- Added display of the amount and delta of volumes for each separate cluster.
- Updated behavior of the button shifting the table to the current cluster. The button now turns on/off automatic shifting of the table to the current cluster.
- Updated behavior of the button of table adjustment by price. The button now turns on/off automatic table adjustment by price.
- Fixed cluster profile generation.
- Adjustable "depth" of clusters.
- Price scale can be changed.
- Adjustable appearance of clusters and a profile.
- Selected cluster "highlights" time of the cluster opening on the main chart using a vertical dashed line.
- Corresponding cluster is selected by double click on a "candle" of the main chart.
- Ticks and clusters are exported to a CSV file.
- Tick history is stored during 90 days.
- We have changed screenshots and added video in the description.
- Up to four price levels can be selected in the table. Use a single or a double click for selection.
- Faster GUI operation.