Risk Management Trade Panel
Risk Management is one of the most important aspects of Forex trading. In order to see consistent growth, you must protect your capital at all times by employing a great Risk Management Strategy.
Risk Management Trade Panel is a visual trading panel that helps you manage your risk on a trade by trade basis, automatically.
It combines an easy to use visual interface with a built in risk algorithm to ensure you only risk what you want to. Combined with its visual SL and TP levels, it's never been easier to manage and determine risk!
- Amazingly easy to use
- Trade easily from the chart
- Trade with precise risk management
- Initial SL and TP levels are placed as soon as trades are opened
- SL and TP levels are drawn visually on the chart even before you've opened a trade
- Drag and drop Stop Loss Level
- SL and TP set automatically based on risk to reward ratio
- Automatic Lot Sizing for each trade based on risk percentage
- Reduce losses due to human input error
- Dynamic Risk, Reward, Lot Size, SL, and TP all based on the current price!
How to Use
- Attach Risk Management Trade Panel to your chart. Ensure you allow auto-trading before clicking OK on the settings window.
- Enter your risk percentage and press enter.
- Enter your risk to reward as follows: 1:2 you would enter 2, 1:3.4 you would enter 3.4. You only need to enter the reward value.
- Drag the SL into position. (If SL is below price, you'll only be able to BUY. If SL is above price you'll only be able to SELL)
- Watch as your risk and reward is calculated in pips and in your account currency in real time!
- When you're ready, enter you positions with the SL and TP already calculated and set.
Trade Panel Fields
- Risk Percentage: Enter how much of your equity you'd like to risk
- Reward Multiplier: Enter your risk to reward here. If you want a 1:2 risk to reward, just enter 2.
- Lot Size: Automatically calculated based on your Risk Percentage, Reward Multiplier, and SL
- SL: This is your SL in pips relative to the current price. Drag the SL line on the chart to increase or reduce this
- TP: This is your SL in pips relative to the current price and is automatically calculated based on your SL and reward multiplier.
- B: This is you account balance.
- E: This is your account equity.
- M: This is your free margin.
C: This is your calculated risk based on your Risk Percentage
A: This is your actual risk based on your Lot Size (due to lot size rounding, your actual risk may be slightly more or less than your calculated risk.)
C: This is your calculated reward based on your Risk Percentage and Reward Multiplier.
A: This is your actual reward based on your Lot Size (due to lot size rounding, your actual reward may be slightly more or less than your calculated risk.)
- Open: This is the number of open positions you have open for the current pair.
- Pips: This is the total number of pips you're floating
- The last label is how much you're floating in your account currency.
Take a look at the screenshots and video to see it in action!