Mr Blue is a Reliable Martiangle Expert Advisor using a trend following strategy that works on any currency pairs. It is very easy to work with.
- Mr Blue uses a personal indicator named "Cruiseship TrendHunter" that is written by me. The Cruiseship TrendHunter's calculation is written directly in Mr Blue codes.
- Each deal is protected by Stoploss and TakeProfit.
- Only one order is opened at the same time.
- Mr Blue is highly reliable, as it has been developed considering trading on a real account.
- In many cases the absolute drawdown was equal to zero. It means that the Mr Blue has never reduced the initial deposit.
Mr Blue works on all timeframes without losing its profitability. However, the greatest efficiency has been observed on M15.
Suggested Currency Pairs:
All the major currencies is strongly recommended. Anyway you can optimize it for any currency pairs.
- BaseLot: Beginning Lots for the first trade in Martiangle cycle. For more information reffer to BaseBalance Discription.
- IncreaseBaseLot: For IncreaseBaseLot explanations reffer to BaseBalance.
- BaseBalance: If IncreaseBaseLot is "False", the BaseBalance you set doesn't matter anymore (It will be disabled) and the BaseLot will become the BaseLot You Set. But if IncreaseBaseLots is “True”, The BaseLot is calculated based on amount of “BaseBalance” and the "BaseLot" you set doesn't matter anymore (It will be disabled). For example, If your Account Balance is 16000$, BalanceBase you set is 3000$, and BaseLot you set is 0.04 lots. if IncreaseBaseLot is False, BaseLot will Become 0.04 lots (Your BaseLot). And if it is True, BaseLot will become 0.05 lots (EA BaseLot).
Let's take a look at formula:
16000/3000 = 5.33 (Your Account Balance/BaseBalance)
MathFloor(5.33) = 5
5 * 0.01 = 0.05 lots (Mr Blue uses 0.01 for caculation)
- PRD: Period of Calculations.
- SL: Stoploss in pips.
- TP: Take Profit in pips
- MagicNumber: Unique magic number to identify orders that have opened with EA.
- Slippage: Difference between the expected price of a trade and the price at which the trade is actually executed. (in points)
- ShowPanel_in_TestMode: If it is True, The panel will be shown on backtesting mode. For prevent of reduce backtest speed set it False;
- X: To displace the Panel in X axis
- Y: To displace the Panel in Y axis
According to Backtesting on EURUSD M15 using ForexTester M1 Data:
Here there are 12 different configs of Input Parameters that you can set anyone of them. Or you can change parameters as you wish.
I have intitled anyone of these configs a Plan (from Plan A to L).
- Plan A, B, C and D are results of 2001 to 2018 backtest. (17 years and half)
- Plan E, F, G and H are results of 2008 to 2018 backtest. (10 years and half)
- Plan I, J, K and L are results of 2015 to 2018 backtest. (3 years and half)
On the table below you can find input parameters of each Plan:
On this table you can see the results:
|Plan||Symbol||Initial Deposit||Starting Time (DD/MM/YYYY)||Ending Time (DD/MM/YYYY)||Total Net Profit $||Total Net Profit %||Profit per Month %|
|Plan A||EURUSD||10000 $||03.01.2001||01.07.2018||139367 $||1394 %||7 %|
|Plan B||EURUSD||10000 $||03.01.2001||01.07.2018||123987 $||1240 %||6 %|
|Plan C||EURUSD||10000 $||03.01.2001||01.07.2018||162627 $||1626 %||8 %|
|Plan D||EURUSD||10000 $||03.01.2001||01.07.2018||353176 $||3532 %||17 %|
|Plan E||EURUSD||10000 $||01.01.2008||01.07.2018||57413 $||574 %||5 %|
|Plan F||EURUSD||10000 $||01.01.2008||01.07.2018||63560 $||636 %||5 %|
|Plan G||EURUSD||10000 $||01.01.2008||01.07.2018||120059 $||1201 %||10 %|
|Plan H||EURUSD||10000 $||01.01.2008||01.07.2018||187321 $||1873 %||15 %|
|Plan I||EURUSD||10000 $||01.01.2015||01.07.2018||25893 $||259 %||9 %|
|Plan J||EURUSD||10000 $||01.01.2015||01.07.2018||37988 $||380 %||9 %|
|Plan K||EURUSD||10000 $||01.01.2015||01.07.2018||38034 $||380 %||9 %|
|Plan L||EURUSD||10000 $||01.01.2015||01.07.2018||37527 $||375 %||9 %|
If you don't know how to optimize an EA using Metatrader i can teach you in the comments.