MC Bot (Multi-Currency Bot) is a multicurrency Expert Advisor for Forex trading, which uses a non-standard pair trading strategy.
Expert Advisor Advantages
- The robot does no use risky trading techniques, such as martingale, averaging, grid, etc.
- A virtual stop loss is set for positions (sometimes a real one is set).
- The robot simultaneously opens two positions on currency pairs with a high correlation ratio, which makes trading less risky.
- The testing results closely correspond to the live trading results, because all tests are performed only in "Every tick based on real ticks" mode.
- Does not require stopping during news releases.
- The minimum deposit for trading: $100.
- The timeframe should be selected in the input parameters of the robot.
- Select a broker with minimal spreads.
- Run the EA on a VPS to minimize ping.
- The currency pairs should have a high correlation ratio in order to obtain more accurate signals.
- The optimization should be performed for a period of at least 1 year to prevent curve fitting.
The screenshots show testing results with an initial deposit of $100.
The default input parameters of the EA are designed for EURUSD/USDCHF (screenshots show testing results with these parameters).
Presets (files with input parameters) that performed well in testing will be provided for different combinations of currency pairs. Then they can be downloaded and used for work.
- Working timeframe - timeframe for the EA operation (chart timeframe will be ignored).
- Symbol #1 volume (lots) - volume for the first currency pair (in lots).
- Symbol #2 volume (lots) - volume for the second currency pair (in lots).
- Symbol #2 name (from market watch) - second currency pair (specify the name exactly as it is presented in the Market Watch, can vary at different brokers). The first one is the currency pair of the chart, where the EA is running.
- Correlation between symbols - correlation of the currency pairs selected for work (positive, negative).
SETTINGS FOR OPENING POSITIONS
- Moving average (MA) method - method (type) of the moving average.
- Moving average (MA) period - period of the moving average.
- MA & price divergence (%) - divergence of the moving average and the price (in percents).
SETTINGS FOR CLOSING POSITIONS
- Minimum profit for closing (currency) - the minimum profit taken (in the deposit currency).
- Accumulated loss on time (currency) - accumulation of losses with a step (in the deposit currency).
- Accumulated time for closing (hours) - accumulation of losses with a time step (in hours).
- The number of cycles - the number of cycles. If 0, the accumulation of losses will not be used.
- Stop loss by two symbols (currency) - stop loss by sum of positions (specify a positive value in the deposit currency). If 0, not used.
STOP SETTINGS FOR SECOND POSITION
- Stop loss (points) - stop loss (in points). If 0, not used.
- Take profit (points) - take profit (in points). If 0, not used.
- Breakeven (points) - breakeven (in points). If 0, not used.
- Trailing stop (points) - trailing stop (in points). If 0, not used.
- Deviation (points) - allowable slippage (in points).
- Expert id (magic number) - Expert Advisor identifier.
- Show all the settings on the chart - show all settings on the chart.
If you have purchased or rented this product, I will be happy to answer your questions and help with configuration.